God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Congratualtions for all your accomplishments, thats really impressive. You have done a lot of work in april!

    And your recipe looks so delicios, I think I have to try it too

    Comment


      Thanks HuskyDog Rissa WSMC27 Illéa Joe76 Nevetharine Amirsh Zastria CODawn HellYeah Belerith Whirly15 Toka Lady_Nicholson Nihopaloa DorothyMH PetiteSheWolf Manuela PrincessFancy half the fun is sharing what you do

      Comment


        Happy double badge day!!!

        Comment


          Congrats on yet another extremely productive month, especially in such uncertain times!

          Comment


            Originally posted by Fremen View Post
            half the fun is sharing what you do
            I agree! When I started up with Darebee again and started browsing the Hive, I had no idea how motivating it would be to post my daily progress. I've found that I really look forward to sharing what I've done each day and reading about everyone else's progress and successes!

            This is such a wonderful, supportive community

            Comment


              Originally posted by Whirly15 View Post
              I agree! When I started up with Darebee again and started browsing the Hive, I had no idea how motivating it would be to post my daily progress. I've found that I really look forward to sharing what I've done each day and reading about everyone else's progress and successes!
              Yep ... and so i subbed to your thread now

              Comment


                Congratulations Fremen !

                I much prefer training to fatigue than to failure.
                Sometimes 15 sets of the same exercises are boring.
                I agree with your thinking here and with the recipe you are confirming why this is one of my favourite threads!

                Comment


                  Wow. Awesome work Fremen on the two programs Express Tone & Age of Pandora part II as well as all those challenges: Pull-Ups, Balance, De-Stress, Kicks & Punches, Iron Glutes, and Squats & Punches!!!!! Very impressive.

                  Comment


                    Congrats on all your programmes and Challenges!!

                    Comment


                      That's so impressive! Congratulations!

                      Comment


                        Thanks Nebulus Mianevem Io6 Julian4077 TopNotch Matan

                        Originally posted by Io6 View Post
                        with the recipe you are confirming why this is one of my favourite threads!
                        I have a well-founded suspicion that my partner's cooking is having much more success than my training

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Fremen View Post
                          I have a well-founded suspicion that my partner's cooking is having much more success than my training
                          You'll have to start a sticky here entitled Fremen's partner's wicked recipes!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Fremen View Post
                            I have a well-founded suspicion that my partner's cooking is having much more success than my training
                            Has anyone warned you yet that we're all coming over for a big Darebee feast when the lockdown ends?

                            Comment


                              BEFORE BREAKFAST

                              📌 108 Ganesha Mantra
                              📌 12 Ganesha Mudra
                              📌 Five Rites Workout
                              📌 Wu Qin Xi
                              📌 First Thing Water Challenge

                              °°°

                              BEFORE LUNCH

                              📌 Warm up: Surya Namaskara
                              IRONBORN [3] day 1 (9 kg)
                              Hero's Journey day 1
                              Batcave Challenge day 1
                              The Pits Workout
                              📌 Uttanasana with hands clasped (2 min)
                              📌 Cool down and Stretching: Surya Namaskara

                              °°°

                              📌 Daily Gratitude Challenge

                              °°°

                              Pull Up Progress (1116) [Hammer grip pull-ups]

                              The Pushers (2674) [>Week 18, handles push-ups]

                              The Squat Patrol (5348) [>Week 18, hindu squats]

                              We are fighting cancer (The Pits Workout)

                              °°°

                              The training went well, the weight of the dumbbells is right (9 kg). Today was shoulders, chest & triceps and after each exercise I did 5 handles push-ups and 30 sec of yoga tree pose and it went very well, a very interesting workout
                              In all, it took me less than an hour, including the combat workout at the end, a fair amount of intensity but in less time than last month
                              Today the Hero's Journey began and since the journey will be long I brought myself breakfast: muffins with jam filling

                              Click image for larger version  Name:	photo_2020-05-01_12-31-02.jpg Views:	7 Size:	301.7 KB ID:	685911
                              I think my heroic side will look a lot like a hobbit



                              Have a nice day bees


                              Count your blessings, not your problems. Zig Ziglar



                              Comment


                                Originally posted by TopNotch View Post
                                You'll have to start a sticky here entitled Fremen's partner's wicked recipes!
                                I think she would be honored

                                Originally posted by Zastria View Post
                                Has anyone warned you yet that we're all coming over for a big Darebee feast when the lockdown ends?
                                It would definitely be a nice way to end this troubled period in beauty

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X