...going on...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The programs do add up if you are doing more than a couple at once.

    Comment


      Originally posted by CaptainCanuck View Post
      The programs do add up if you are doing more than a couple at once.
      They seem to take more time as they progress through their 30 days, also. The exercises advance in difficulty, reps or time for holds, etc. At least I found that to be especially true in 30 Days of Gravity. But, I liked that and it allowed me to see my own improvement and gains in strength😅

      Comment


        Originally posted by HellYeah View Post
        I am glad I found the balance between pushing myself and cut myself slack. (did I use that expression the right way?).
        Yep. Usually we stick the word "some" in there. Like:

        "Cut yourself some slack."

        or:

        "I'm cutting myself some slack."

        Comment


          Originally posted by Rainbow Dragon View Post

          Yep. Usually we stick the word "some" in there. Like:

          "Cut yourself some slack."

          or:

          "I'm cutting myself some slack."
          Thx, I have to trust myself, cause that was what wanted to write in the first place, but my online dictionary said different...

          Comment


            Originally posted by CaptainCanuck View Post
            The programs do add up if you are doing more than a couple at once.
            Originally posted by DorothyMH View Post

            They seem to take more time as they progress through their 30 days, also. The exercises advance in difficulty, reps or time for holds, etc. At least I found that to be especially true in 30 Days of Gravity. But, I liked that and it allowed me to see my own improvement and gains in strength😅
            I am using "Vitality" on lvl1 in supersets with the challenges. That keeps me moving, and not taking to much rest between the challenges. Since I do it that way, I do not end up spreading the challenges over the whole evening anymore, and running out of time for the main workout... But over all it takes half an hour, and with 140 side(to side) lunges in [flexibility] it is also quite demanding... If I want to focus on [30Days of Gravity] as my main workout, I have to finish these tasks first. Vitality will find an end today, and I will do some Darebee workouts until the rest is done...

            Comment


              I also tend to think that focus is good if you want to improve past a certain level.

              Comment


                Happy Badgers!

                (New name for Happy Badges!)

                Comment


                  04.05.2020 - 821 days in total - 127 consecutive
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  ----- evening -----
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  [5min balance pad] 79/100
                  [Iron Core] 28
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  [My way to handstand] 32/100 --- Endurance
                  --- GMB wrist prep ----
                  --- handstands practice
                  --- progress:
                  --- a few kick-ups to free and 10sec free
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Superset:
                  [Vitality (lvl1)] 28
                  [Flexibility] 25 (60/50/50)
                  [Vitality (lvl1)] 29
                  [The Pushers] w19d1 (14/14/14)
                  [Vitality (lvl1)] 30
                  ---
                  Split 3:10 for [Flexibility] 25
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  [In bed before 23pm] ❌
                  [no sweets] ✔️ 18/45
                  --- goal: 45 days until june
                  [IF 14h] ❌
                  [Gaming rule] ✔️
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  ActiveDays2020: 125 out of 125

                  Comment


                    Happy Badge Day!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by HellYeah View Post
                      I have to trust myself, cause that was what wanted to write in the first place, but my online dictionary said different...
                      I keep looking up everything I'm not entirely sure of, only to realise I should've trusted myself all along. Then I stop looking things up, only to realise I'm making weird mistakes...

                      Comment


                        Congrats on Vitality!

                        Comment


                          Congrats on vitality

                          Comment


                            Huzah for badge!

                            Comment


                              Congratulations on finishing Vitality!

                              Comment


                                Congrats on Vitality!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X