Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sore Today, Strong Tomorrow

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Welcome back! Perfect timing, there are 2 new easy programs to get you moving again w minimal doms

    Comment


      Originally posted by 'rin View Post
      Welcome back! Perfect timing, there are 2 new easy programs to get you moving again w minimal doms
      I saw that!! I was thinking the Zero one, and then I saw Baseline! Sign me up I can do that in my hoodie and sweats right now!

      Comment


        Welcome back!

        Comment


          One of the great things with the Hive is, no matter how long you've been gone, you can still call it home when you come back.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Redline View Post
            One of the great things with the Hive is, no matter how long you've been gone, you can still call it home when you come back.
            And you guys still remember me!!

            Comment


              Baseline Day 1, Level 2

              YWA Home (fitting, huh??) Day 1

              I call almost an hour of even VERY light exercise a huge win after such a long hiatus. It’s so wonderful to be here again!

              (And I can’t get the link feature to work?)

              Comment


                Originally posted by K e l l y View Post

                And you guys still remember me!!
                Well, you still remember us, don't you?

                Originally posted by K e l l y View Post
                (And I can’t get the link feature to work?)
                That's odd. I was able to edit your message and make it work for Baseline. I don't know why it doesn't work on your end.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Redline View Post
                  Well, you still remember us, don't you?



                  That's odd. I was able to edit your message and make it work for Baseline. I don't know why it doesn't work on your end.
                  Yes good point

                  I was wondering if you were some fancy schmancy admin now When I click the link icon, it turns grey, but the box doesn’t open. It might be this iPad. I think I used to post from my Kindle.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by K e l l y View Post
                    When I click the link icon, it turns grey, but the box doesn’t open. It might be this iPad.
                    Maybe try the same iPad with a different browser - like, Chrome instead of Safari...?

                    Comment


                      Oh, hey... since you're back, does this herald the return of twinkletoes?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by K e l l y View Post

                        And you guys still remember me!!
                        Of course!! Welcome back

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Redline View Post
                          Maybe try the same iPad with a different browser - like, Chrome instead of Safari...?
                          I’m on Chrome. I hate Safari! I figured if I could link the day 1 stuff I could just copy and paste the next 29 days. I’ll figure it out. I think it works from my phone.

                          wjs, I’ve raised the flag. We were talking back and forth via email for many months, but sadly, I haven’t gotten a response in almost a year now

                          But I included a pretty please raccoon gif, so I mean that HAS to work, right?!

                          Comment


                            Hi!!! Welcome back!!!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by K e l l y View Post
                              wjs, I’ve raised the flag. We were talking back and forth via email for many months, but sadly, I haven’t gotten a response in almost a year now

                              But I included a pretty please raccoon gif, so I mean that HAS to work, right?!
                              I mean, it should.

                              Comment


                                Where are you in northern MN?? I was wondering where you ended up.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X