Announcement

No announcement yet.

Kettlebell workout program

• photon
    KBÅ› these are on my wishlist for a longtime. Almost have the money, if this program sees the light an extra motivation to buy them.
    I really have to think deeply on what weight to buy, probally have to test a bit with dumbbels to get the feeling of my 'edge' weight.

• BravoLimaPoppa3
    Originally posted by Damer View Post
    Heroshred the program is focused on one Kettlebell (mostly because we don't want to make it too expensive for people in terms of equipment) but there are EC moments where two can be used. The weight is going to be different for each individual. We've found in trials that the weight that is at the edge of what you can comfortably lift tended to work best long term and also it significantly cut down on injuries.
    So for me 30 lbs right now, likely 35 soon.

• Damer

• Heroshred
    Damer in preparation for this program next month, will we be needing 1 or 2 kettlebells and then what advice on choosing weight for them do you have.

Thank you!

• bohica
    Very excited by this - I needed a good reason to invest in kettle bells and now I have one!

Thanks Darebee!

• BravoLimaPoppa3
    Originally posted by Damer View Post
    BravoLimaPoppa3 not a problem at all we now have an expected release date of February 28th. We do need to run a few more trials but, as things are right now, I don't foresee any delays
    Thanks Damer. You guys are our hosts and I try not to wear out my welcome.

• Fremen
    I will have to buy some kettlebells I will have no more excuses for not trying them

• Damer

• BravoLimaPoppa3
    thanks, but I can read the thread.
    I'm asking because the last update from Damer was in September. Shortly before the great hack, so I thought asking wouldn't be out of line.

• Guest
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by BravoLimaPoppa3 View Post
    And a month later, just checking in on the progress for a kettlebell program.
    Thanks!
    From the Popular Questions / Answered thread:

Originally posted by Redline View Post
    ... and a kettlebell program is currently being developed, nayciebug.
    So it seems it's on the way

• BravoLimaPoppa3
    And a month later, just checking in on the progress for a kettlebell program.
    Thanks!

• BravoLimaPoppa3
    Good morning all! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Just checking in to see how this is progressing. Any updates?
    And yes, I know Darebee has faced some challenges recently, and I will be patient.
    Thanks much folks!

• EvgenyPerov
    I'd love to see this kind of program by darebee! +1

• nayciebug
    Originally posted by BravoLimaPoppa3 View Post

nayciebug A few workouts I found here with jump rope components.
    Powerline
    Power Skip
    Reset
    Boxer Speed
    Boxing Drills
    Jump Rope
    Thank you so much!

• BravoLimaPoppa3
    Originally posted by nayciebug View Post
    I was wondering if you could make a workout with jump ropes. And you don't even have to have a jump rope. just pretend you have one.
    nayciebug A few workouts I found here with jump rope components.
    Powerline