[ DD - 11 July 2018 ] 30 Windshield Wipers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [ DD - 11 July 2018 ] 30 Windshield Wipers



    Daily Dare Tracking

    #2
    D.w.EC...

    Comment


      #3
      Done with EC

      Comment


        #4
        Done with EC! \( ^°^ )/
        (Yeah, I know it's a little late, heh, but I decided why not to try it lol)

        Comment


          #5
          Stupid question: "30 times in total", does that mean the L+R=1? or does it mean L=1, R=1? I'm assuming the former.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by anndelise View Post
            Stupid question: "30 times in total", does that mean the L+R=1? or does it mean L=1, R=1? I'm assuming the former.
            L+R x 30

            EDIT: Done with EC

            Comment


              #7
              Done with EC

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by brixenivy View Post
                L+R x 30
                That's what I thought, thanks. It just means I didn't get the EC.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Done With Extra Credit

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Done with EC

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by anndelise View Post
                      Stupid question: "30 times in total", does that mean the L+R=1? or does it mean L=1, R=1? I'm assuming the former.
                      It does say tilt to the left then tilt to the right (=2 reps) in the description, so 15 to the left + 15 to right = 30.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Seri View Post

                        It does say tilt to the left then tilt to the right (=2 reps) in the description, so 15 to the left + 15 to right = 30.
                        I guess I did it twice in a row then.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by brixenivy View Post

                          I guess I did it twice in a row then.
                          Maybe EC+?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Seri View Post

                            It does say tilt to the left then tilt to the right (=2 reps) in the description, so 15 to the left + 15 to right = 30.
                            Ah, a vote for the second interpretation, eh.
                            This version seemed too easy to be a Dare. And if it means that then I did it twice with EC both times.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Dw EC

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X