Spellbound program excitement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spellbound program excitement

So if the Spellbound program comes out on August 16th as planned it will be released on my 31st birthday and that is really cool. But I am excited for any new darebee program. Cant wait to see this one.

I know, right? I like JRPG's and I love exercising. This is gonna be cool

Comment

Whyyyyy do we have to waaaaait???

Comment

So excited!! I finish my current program (Athena's Playbook) next week and I don't really want to start a new program right away... thinking about trying to get in a themed week before Spellbound is launched. SO READY to roll for initiative and make some magic happen!

Comment

calendula... if they could make dice rolls work with a fitness program I would fangirl all over the place.

acarpenter89 Happy birthday, friend! I turned 31 a couple weeks ago and I'm stoked for Spellbound!

Comment

Pheonix_Risen you could pick a d4 and assign an exercise to each number (i would suggest 1 upper body 1 lower body and 1 core and one cardio exercise) a d6 to determine sets and a d20 to determine reps. oh and happy birthday belated.

Comment

Imma do that... Maybe try to write my own Fitness RPG with dice.

Comment

acarpenter89 that's genius! I used to do something similar for figuring out what to cook. I love Darebee programs because the days are always different and varied - kind of reminds me of a random roll of the dice!

Comment

https://darebee.com/daredice.html

The team is always one step further....

Comment

Pretty much 2 weeks left...

I'm hearing drum rolls higher and higher.

Comment

Making public the release of a new program, ... shakes the hive, and the buzz of the bees goes up as we get closer to the date.

When "Carbon and Dust" was delayed, we were looking at the web every day, as if it were the flight Information and updates at an airport!!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	EB20071101REVIEWS711010301AR.jpg Views:	10 Size:	97.4 KB ID:	717685

Comment

I am really excited, too, ever since I saw the announcement on the front page!

By the way, the release day will be roughly the day I finish Core Strength. Thinking about new possibilities makes me even more excited!

Kanary We wouldn't have to "wait" so long if Darebee made the announcement today instead of like 2 weeks ago.

Comment

I am just generally curious what it is aobut

Comment

I just found this magical website, and holy crap I'm pumped for it. I have wasted too many years into MMORPGs, it will be nice to revist those years in a productive manner

Comment

Is there any word on what level this new program is? I am looking forward to creating a new training plan and need something around a level 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X