Which Fictional Character Inspires your Workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoganG69
    replied
    Nicolas Brown from Gangsta
    archer from fate stay the night

Leave a comment:

• ShanLang
    replied
    What a good question!

For me, it would be

1) Iron Fist from Marvel and the combination of fitness, martial prowess, and zen-like calm he embodies.

2) Zoro from One Piece. Although his training montages are overly ridiculous, his continuous quest as a non-devil fruit user to strive to be the best, always improve, and never stop training are very inspiring.

3) Abhorash, founder of the Blood Dragon vampire bloodline in the Warhammer fantasy universe. Tainted by vampirism against his will, he conquered his bloodlust against all odds and strove to become the perfect warrior. I think he embodies all of the above beautifully: awareness, integrity, dedication, discipline, perseverance in the face of overwhelming adversities - all resulting in a paragon warrior.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceChrom
    replied
    Chrom from the game Fire Emblem Awakening... if that wasn't already obvious! And lots of other characters from the Fire Emblem franchise, too.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	@kingstonmike.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	297.6 KB
ID:	696955

Leave a comment:

• Kingstonmike
    replied
    Originally posted by Gégée View Post
    Hi, I'm inspired by :

- King Leonidas from 300
    - Queen Gorgo from 300 & 300 Rise of an Empire
    - Themistokles from 300 Rise of an Empire
    - Spartacus from Spartacus TV series
    - Maximus from Gladiator
    - Achilles from Troy
    - Hector from Troy

I like their body & mind !
    I sense a trend....lol

Leave a comment:

• TheReal_n00b
    replied
    Is this supposed to be Deku's workouts:

Click image for larger version

Name:	super-smash-workout-intro.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	696247​​Click image for larger version

Name:	smash-workout.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	371.1 KB
ID:	696248​​
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• QueenKong
    replied
    Pretty much any adventure video game character.... Mario, Link, etc. I want to be able to climb, jump, and run as effortlessly as they can!
    I have also been re-watching Monster Rancher lately, and Genki's energy and roller blading abilities are enviable haha
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi, I'm inspired by :

- King Leonidas from 300
    - Queen Gorgo from 300 & 300 Rise of an Empire
    - Themistokles from 300 Rise of an Empire
    - Spartacus from Spartacus TV series
    - Maximus from Gladiator
    - Achilles from Troy
    - Hector from Troy

I like their body & mind !

Leave a comment:

• minnesotaman
    replied
    Ranger of Ithilien named Madril

Leave a comment:

replied
    shoto todoroki,tanjiro,kirito or .......oh yeah!13! mha (astronaut looking charecter )

Leave a comment:

• Lehane
    replied
    Yeah! Thank you @Vicious'Saint, I think I did those two long ago, even If I remember correctly there's also one for Buffy, it's called Slayer I think. I have a few of this workouts theme saved.
    I'm thinking to take this one twice a week, it's based on another female heroe, she's a member of Birds of Prey (Hunstress is here too). So I let it here in case anyone else could use it
    Click image for larger version  Name:	BC.jpg Views:	0 Size:	349.6 KB ID:	695749

Leave a comment:

• Vicious'Saint
    replied
    Originally posted by Lehane View Post
    Ey! I have a lot characters who inspire me, so I'll try to make a resume hahaha
    Right now I found my motivation with Helena Bertinelli (a.k.a. Huntress), she's totally a badass killer machine, a bit awkward person but who isn't? I envy her abs so...
    Other can be Natasha Romanoff (a.k.a. Black Widow), because she's the fucking black widow, I don't have to put more reasons.
    I'll add Catra from She-Ra, basically because we are almost identical, speaking about behaviour obviosly (and maybe the mane).

Well, I can mention too Xena, Faith Lehane, Batwoman, Wonder Woman, and even Maria Hill. Yeah, I'm really a nerd comic so it's my main source of inspiration.
    You might find this interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Kingstonmike
    replied
    Nathan Drake from the "Uncharted" series, although I'm more the Victor Sullivan type by now.

Leave a comment:

• Lupus Sheol
    replied
    Nice calendula. Your username reminds me of my childhood! Lots of calendulas around the house.

I have to watch My Hero Academia to get a feeling for all the references I see around Darebee forums TheReal_n00b.

Although I got most references from film and tv instead of comics I recognize and really appreciate most of your list lehan. I watched Xena complete tv series like 3 times (back on VHS!). Wonder Woman and Black Widow are really incredible too. About Helena Bertinelli, Faith Lehane, Maria Hill and Catra I’m learning right now by your post. For what I read in fan forums they are equally interesting characters.

Elijah I know Bane just from the Dark Knight Rises movie, now I’m reading a little bit more about him and I feel that I have a new member in my inspirational list.

Thanks for sharing everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Lehane
    replied
    Ey! I have a lot characters who inspire me, so I'll try to make a resume hahaha
    Right now I found my motivation with Helena Bertinelli (a.k.a. Huntress), she's totally a badass killer machine, a bit awkward person but who isn't? I envy her abs so...
    Other can be Natasha Romanoff (a.k.a. Black Widow), because she's the fucking black widow, I don't have to put more reasons.
    I'll add Catra from She-Ra, basically because we are almost identical, speaking about behaviour obviosly (and maybe the mane).

Well, I can mention too Xena, Faith Lehane, Batwoman, Wonder Woman, and even Maria Hill. Yeah, I'm really a nerd comic so it's my main source of inspiration.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X