• Show
Clear All

• BlueAkbom
    replied
    One Piece and My Hero Academia are my 2 favorites

Leave a comment:

• JBB
    replied
    Haikyu, Flying Witch, and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Leave a comment:

• Aether
    replied
    My gateway anime was dragon Ball but I also watched some naruto and one piece (never finished either of them).
    These days I'm into:
    1) Sword Art Online
    2) Fairy tail
    3) Our last crusade or the start of a new world
    4) The devil is a part timer (and after 8 years we're getting a season 2 )
    5) ************************
    6) *******************************
    7) Angel beats
    8) Dr. Stone (still watching)
    9) Log horizon (still watching)
    10) Astra lost in space

And the controversial: ************************************************** ****************************************

This list will keep you going for a while
    Last edited by Ryuji; March 13, 2021, 12:26 AM. Reason: Not everyone is of legal age here.

Leave a comment:

• miawtthias
    replied
    Hoshi no Koe and Katanagatari just to name a few.

Leave a comment:

• printerium
    replied
    Redline, i also enjoyed Gurren Lagann and Mob Psycho 100.

Leave a comment:

• LoganG69
    replied
    BLEACH

and I am so hyped that there is going to be another season.

Leave a comment:

replied
    cool!I love K-on!

Leave a comment:

• Shield-Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Nihopaloa View Post

I totally hiccuped over your post somehow, sorry I'll definitely look into Tenjo Tenge and Kenichi (I think I've read the first volume of Tenjo Tenge waaaay back around the 2000s or so).
    Also, I thought you might like Mahoujin Guru Guru as well. It has a lot of that old humour (there's an old show and a very good (and shorter) remake from the 2010s).
    It's okay, lol! I will most definitely check these out. I am always up for new anime, even if it's older. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Shield-Wolf View Post
    Thank you, I will most certainly check these out. If you haven't tried it, try Tenjho Tenge and KenIchi History's Mightiest Disciple. They have a great story and some equally great humor.
    I totally hiccuped over your post somehow, sorry I'll definitely look into Tenjo Tenge and Kenichi (I think I've read the first volume of Tenjo Tenge waaaay back around the 2000s or so).
    Also, I thought you might like Mahoujin Guru Guru as well. It has a lot of that old humour (there's an old show and a very good (and shorter) remake from the 2010s).

Leave a comment:

• Ryuji
    replied

Something good or something bad?
    Awesome, funniest stuff I ever saw I think. It's a close call between Abenobashi and FLCL.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Ryuji View Post

Abenobashi is something
    Something good or something bad?

Leave a comment:

• Ryuji
    replied
    Hey, Shield-Wolf, seeing that you also like older stuff on the funny side, I saw some fanart of Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai today and thought that maybe that could be up your alley, as well. It's from 2002 but good old Gainax stuff. It's a bit more light-hearted than FLCL, which I can also recommend.

Unrelated to this, but I have started another re-run of Girls und Panzer today, this time with audio in FLAC and it's glorious
    Abenobashi is something

Leave a comment:

• Shield-Wolf
    replied
    Thank you, I will most certainly check these out. If you haven't tried it, try Tenjho Tenge and KenIchi History's Mightiest Disciple. They have a great story and some equally great humor.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey, Shield-Wolf, seeing that you also like older stuff on the funny side, I saw some fanart of Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai today and thought that maybe that could be up your alley, as well. It's from 2002 but good old Gainax stuff. It's a bit more light-hearted than FLCL, which I can also recommend.

Unrelated to this, but I have started another re-run of Girls und Panzer today, this time with audio in FLAC and it's glorious

Leave a comment:

• Aether
    replied
    So I have already posted but here's a updated list:
    1) Sword art online
    2) Fairy tail
    3) Rising of the shield hero
    4) Black clover

Dragon Ball Z will always be my gateway to anime but these above mentioned shows are my current favourite in order (I'm obsessed with SAO).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X