X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danilojromero
    replied
    Welcome Morrison98

I hope you have I nice fitness journey with us!

Leave a comment:

• Morrison98
    replied
    Fellow pansexual here

Leave a comment:

• DorothyMH
    replied
    Welcome, @Sweet Potato

Leave a comment:

• AnnieW
    replied
    Sweet Potato welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Sweet Potato
    replied
    Hello everyone! Asexual demiromantic sapphic bi here.

Leave a comment:

• DorothyMH
    replied
    Welcome, @Sherry_A_H!

Leave a comment:

• Sherry_A_H
    replied
    Tripple A here (aro, ace, agender), nice to see an LGBT+ group on here

Leave a comment:

• Pineapple
    replied
    Originally posted by AnnieW View Post

Have a look at the Programs and use the filter to find something that’s good for you. You can do 2 programs at the same time, for instance Abs & Core for your core an Cardio go for endurance. Select Weight Loss & Streamline in the filter and look for ‘cardio’ to find programs with focus on endurance.

Have a look at the Running section to find more information on building endurance with running. There’s much information there to help you choose a good workout for yourself.
    Thank you very much! I will check those out.

Leave a comment:

• AnnieW
    replied
    Originally posted by Pineapple View Post

I did a challenge that every day there was a workout. They were pretty short. i want to get a stronger core. I also want to have better endurance.. . .
    Have a look at the Programs and use the filter to find something that’s good for you. You can do 2 programs at the same time, for instance Abs & Core for your core an Cardio go for endurance. Select Weight Loss & Streamline in the filter and look for ‘cardio’ to find programs with focus on endurance.

Have a look at the Running section to find more information on building endurance with running. There’s much information there to help you choose a good workout for yourself.

Leave a comment:

• AnnieW
    replied
    Originally posted by dead_ghoulx View Post

i dont know if you've seen it already, but there is a option for nonbinary and trans. anyways ciao
    Yeah! It’s a recent change and I can safely say that we’re happy about it!

Leave a comment:

• dead_ghoulx
    replied
    Originally posted by SwimmerEnby888 View Post
    Is antyone else upset that there are only 3 options for genders? Male, Female, and Secret??? As a nonbinary this is something I go through everyday in my life and its frustrating to find it on a seemingly progressive workout website as well
    i dont know if you've seen it already, but there is a option for nonbinary and trans. anyways ciao

Leave a comment:

• Pineapple
    replied
    Originally posted by AnnieW View Post
    Tell us a bit more about what you did and what you want to accomplish. That makes it a bit more easy to make a good recommendation.
    I did a challenge that every day there was a workout. They were pretty short. i want to get a stronger core. I also want to have better endurance.. . .

Leave a comment:

• AnnieW
    replied
    Tell us a bit more about what you did and what you want to accomplish. That makes it a bit more easy to make a good recommendation.

Leave a comment:

• Pineapple
    replied
    Hi everyone! How are you doing? Does anyone have any suggestions on a workout to do? I finished my 30 day challenge.

Leave a comment:

• ArtBoyo
    replied
    Originally posted by gabrielaa.o View Post

do you like anime??
    Yes! I go through phases of when I watch more live-action shows vs anime, but I do read manga online as well. ^^ I'm currently reading through Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer (on book 6 currently) and I started up Given (coincidentally, a very soft musician-focused anime, would recommend 10/10) with my boyfriend on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X