• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baston View Post
    Pineapple - Don't feed the trolls! Run!
    Lol but what does it mean? Im dumb

Comment

Hey everybody. What workouts are you doing?

Comment

Hi Pineapple , how you doing?

Nowadays I'm doing a few programs and challenges, but I love to do Daily Dares, each day a new surprise!!

and about you?

Comment

Oh, hey, I haven't chatted in here in a bit.

Ahhh, I'm focusing on Fireheart and TEN (both a little past a week in), with a side of running or abs workouts (depending on the weekday). I'm really enjoying returning to my roots, especially after I've found how much I'm starting to like combat focused workouts too. I'm thinking I might start wearing my boxing gloves during Fireheart workouts. It's not much, but they're legit so the extra pound of resistance could prove to be beneficial?

Comment

ArtBoyo good idea! That will definitely add a benefit . Might make you feel good too, doing the program adequately dressed. That would motivate me for sure!

I’m also doing Ten. I decided to work more on my running in the coming month. So my schedule is build around that. 3 times running per week, additional abs stuff and Ten and Ironborn for fun.

Comment

I just finished Ten. So far I'm doing Fireheart and all the pullups I can do in a day and random daily dares. Whenever a workout calls for anything (cross chops come to mind) that would be better with a sword, I go outside and swing the sword.

Comment

Originally posted by danilojromero View Post
                Hi Pineapple , how you doing?

Nowadays I'm doing a few programs and challenges, but I love to do Daily Dares, each day a new surprise!!

and about you?
                Im doing pretty good. I have been doing a 30 day workout and im on day 25!

Comment

I'm also in Ten and Fireheart team! AHHAHAHAHAHA just 15th day yet...!

WOW, congratulations Pineapple , almost there!!

Comment

Pineapple - Sorry for the confusion... An internet "troll" is essentially someone trying to get negative attention, they have very little intention of actually talking about anything in any sort of productive way

Comment

Yeah, Baston This person seems to be one. Only one post is the dead giveaway. Drive-bys are best ignored.

Comment

Pineapple asked:
                        Originally posted by Pineapple View Post
                        I am sorry but I do not get the question. What are you asking? I am not trying to be rude I just genuinely don't understand what you are asking.
                        Baston is right ... "don't feed the trolls".
                        Not all are inherently Evil, but most are - at the very least - childishly so.
                        They are hoping to stir up a row, getting people to fight.
                        The problem here is the quality of the forum. Even the tone-deaf (me) find it hard to explode, here.
                        And, for the most part, we have come to accept, and expect, that. Anything else stands out.
                        My guess is this Egyptian(?) is young and unfamiliar with the language. But ... what do I know?

Comment

Oh, I didn't even know this thread was here! I came out on the forums ages ago it feels like. Glad to know I'm not alone here! I completely forgot there were small markers for gender that the forum updated a while back.

Hello! I'm the T, NB and recent came to terms with being the B in LGBTQ+!

Comment

Mai Halestrom hi there! You’re definitely not alone here. Welcome to the thread!

Comment

hey Mai Halestrom , we are not alone here, and anywhere!

hahaha but I understood, I became so happy when I saw this thread!

Comment

Mai Halestrom Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X