Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difficulty!

Hi everyone.
    I want to appreciated Darbee team for design and share the professional programs and workouts for all of us and i'm sure that everyone has that feeling about it. just thank you
    But i have a question :
    I know that the some of the Darbee users are athlete and they have strengh body. Darebee has about 40 monthly or more (60 to 90 days) programs with diffrent difficulty level but there is just 6 program in level 4, one in 4.5 and 2 program in level 5. although lower level is even usefull and every athlete and professional can use and make their body with them , but i think high difficult level program can be a little bit more to hold them for hard training and practice in hell with Darebee! although i'm new member in hive but i have used Darebee for years in my every single plans and i have done all of those programes for several times. that's just my openion, not more. take it easy.
    Thank you and pardon me because of my bad speaking in English.

never ever give up!

Ditto,

We need more high-level programs for more experienced athletes and users of DAREBEE.

BTW, have some of the symbols changed for the badges?

Cheers,
    Milkman

Comment

Originally posted by Milkman 4 abs View Post

We need more high-level programs for more experienced athletes and users of DAREBEE.
      Hear, hear!

Comment

Working...
      X