Low volume/impact workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low volume/impact workouts

Hellos everyone! Long time no write... So, I realized that for quite a while, new workouts are low impact and volume... Is this meant to be done, as kind of a themed month, or just coincidence? I want my sweat to be dripping, no offense... Thanks a lot
    P.S.: My gf thanks for it from the bottom of her heart... Weakling

GiorgosD it's something we decided to do for 2020. For years we created workouts that were effective but too difficult for most people. It's incredibly discouraging for someone to pick up a workouts that looks easy and then not being able to complete it at Level I. It was never that person's fault, though, it was ours. Our aim has always been to provide accessible fitness for everyone and, unknowingly, for years we failed to do that. You needn't be already fit to do DAREBEE circuits - it's something for us to rectify. A workout doesn't need to be difficult to be effective either. There are days even the fittest of us need lighter routines so we should have as many of those as possible, too.

It doesn't mean we will only create easier workouts now of course, there is just going to be more of them as we will be striving for better balance and better labeling in the future. We have a LOT of things in the works right now difficult and easy, both

I hope this makes sense and helps!

Comment

neilarey just wanted to make sure you have something for us too... Your thought is very right!!! Fitness should be for everyone... At first, we had this problem as well and, me being fat, this problem was doubled..! Keep it real..!

Comment

Working...
      X