Wasteland Weekend 2020 anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasteland Weekend 2020 anyone?

I believe I should have posted my original question here instead of the playground (?). My apologies....but curious if any bees have attended and/or planning to attend this year in Sept. (CA).
    Thanks!

Aethelhilde not being American, forgive my ignorance... but what is Wasteland Weekend?

This is more for curiosity as I'm very unlikely to be able to make it (short of a lottery win or a MAHOOSIVE pay rise) but I'm curious....

Comment

Martyn I am so glad you asked. Disclosure: it's something I'm learning about.....think the movie genre "Mad Max", add in a festival-like atmosphere, and place it in the California desert for a week in September...and that's about it.

From my online research there appears to be a number of non-Americans who attend. The world being small, I was curious if anyone from the Hive would be going....because that would be epic!!

Comment

Aethelhilde The California desert in September..... well, it's probably a bit less hot than in July/August... Thanks for the information though, hope you enjoy it if you make it!

Comment

Working...
        X