Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Creatine brand

I buy creatine now and then, have tried various brands.
    My latest brand is by www.pvl.com/products/pure_creatine.php and wow this stuff is great, I can taste it and feel it.

Previously I've bought other brands which had no taste or feeling so dumped them in the garbage, and try another brand. PVL is a company I will buy in future. Excellent but maybe only in Canada.

Why do you need creatine? What about just eating really clean and healthy, isn't that enough? I am really new to supplements and only take a multi vitamin daily.

Comment

It's not a matter of need, I like to use it and for me PVL is a great creatine. The first time I took creatine was EAS Phosphagen and my free standing pistol squats went from 3 to 10 reps after 2 weeks, this is what I look for.

Improves performance in repetitive bouts of brief, highly-intense physical activity by increasing muscle energy levels. Increases muscle mass when used in conjunction with resistance training.
      I also take a muti vitamin Jamieson 100% complete, salmon and fish oil caps, calcium magnesium tabs, sometimes a B12 and probiotic or yogurt, D3, whey protein.

I usually take creatine with a scoop of whey in water after a workout.

Comment

Working...
      X