X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate Gifs, Graphics & Gusto Quiz

Hey everyone I hope your training is going well

It’s that time of year again! The next Ultimate Gifs, Graphics & Gusto Quiz!

This one involves the great comedy

Click image for larger version  Name:	giphy.gif Views:	3 Size:	458.0 KB ID:	623564

This one is a nice easy quiz! All you need to do is list Films and TV Shows that 2 or more Friend characters (main and extras) have been in together

Click image for larger version  Name:	ezgif-6-7f2a7c8423e8.gif Views:	3 Size:	351.8 KB ID:	623565

Every correct answer I, BLACKBUTLER, will put 10p towards Darebee. If you can find a Film or TV Episode with 3 or more characters, I will put a 50p bonus into the total!

Click image for larger version  Name:	ezgif-6-fd2f7a22ca10.gif Views:	3 Size:	858.5 KB ID:	623566

So please do not panic, its free to participate you won’t be paying! So the more answers you get the more Darebee gets

The final deadline is 20th December 2019 where I will announce the total along with my contributed answers

The Rules of the Game

- You must send a Word document or PDF of your list to design_1323@hotmail.com If any answers are put on this thread, those films/episodes will be voided for everyone.

- The list is unlimited, but you can only answer once! As long as you send it before the deadline take your time and make your list count

- The actors/actresses MUST have appeared in Friends. Go to Friends full cast list to see the names https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108778/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast you can only use IMDB to search this list!

- Your answer does not have to have a main character in it, as long as there are two actor/actresses. Characters who are Uncredited, Produced and/or Directed are not allowed.

- Please list your answer with the Film or TV Title and the 2 or more actors next to it (this is so I can confirm:
    EXAMPLE: Madagascar (David Schwimmer / Ben Stiller)
    - If using a TV Series, the characters must be in the same episode (please note the name of the episode on your list). If not in the same episode it will not count:
    EXAMPLE: Rick and Morty – Pickle Rick (Chris Parnell / Susan Sarandon)
    WRONG as Chris Parnell did not feature in this episode

- If answering a bonus answer (3 or more) please add an * at the start of the answer.

Have fun and please help support Darebee! If you have any question please don’t hesitate to ask

Here is a little hint to get you started: There is more than 1 Madagascar sequels and prequels count too

Click image for larger version  Name:	ezgif-6-760b2ab4f347.gif Views:	3 Size:	775.0 KB ID:	623567

Like a scavenger hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Hedwiga View Post
      Like a scavenger hunt
      Exactly but with films hehe! Hope you will participate

Comment

Yeah I started right away. Just focusing on main characters and movies right now, I will take on the TV series and supporting/guest actors later on. (Seems a little more complicated or at least more work..)

Comment

QUIZ UPDATE

Hi guys I hope you are having fun looking up films For everyone who is playing:

If you could post on this page to let me know you've sent your answers to my e-mail, that would be awesome!

Have fun guys!

Comment

7 WEEKS TO GO!

Oooo I wonder how every one is doing?

Comment

Sent

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriel View Post
                Sent
                Received and tallying up! Thank you very much for participating buddy

Comment

Working...
                X