X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to you all, Newbie here

Hello!
    Just thought I would pop in and introduce myself. My name is Kiarra, I am 20 and a mother of one.

I am 5 foot on the dot (ok maybe add half an inch) and weigh about 175 lbs. My scale is about 18 lbs off.

I hope to lose weight, not only for the confidence boost but I want to test my limits and see how far I can drive myself. I think this will be a good way to teach myself self-discipline as well to just get fit.
    I've been trying for months to find exercise routines that interest me and have found NONE. ZIP. NADAAAA.

Until...

I stumbled upon Darebee a few days ago. I've spent the past few days exploring the website and from what I can see, I am in love. All these workouts and programs look intriguing to me. I am looking forward to trying the Hero's Journey as well as Fighters Codex- however, I need to start small and work my way up. I just finished day one of 30 Days of HIIT and I have to say, I underestimated the workout I've known for a long time that I need to get back into shape however I didn't realize I'd start sweating while doing 3 sets of 20-second squats, knee highs, and burpees. I finished it though yayyyyy *Cue confetti*

|X| Day 1 Complete

_
    |_| Day 2-30 To Go

And to those of you who stuck around to read this whole introduction a big THANK YOU.

Alright take care everyone and best of luck to all of you, I hope each and every one of you achieve your goals in life

-Kiarra ^-^

Welcome

30 Days of HIIT is quite challenging, i hope you will enjoy doing it, i liked it

Comment

Thank you, today I enjoyed it. It was a nice little challenge and it didn't take to much of time for this evening.

"We don't grow when things are easy, we grow when we face challenges."

Comment

Welcome XxXKiarraXxX to the hive.
        Good job on starting on the 30 day HIIT program.
        I look forward to seeing you smash your fitness goals.

Comment

Welcome to the Hive and good luck on your journey! You'll enjoy it

Comment

Hi there, nice job on day 1 of HIIT! I am doing the program as well but I will be at day 30 tomorrow

Comment

XxXKiarraXxX welcome to The Hive. As Fremen said, the 30 Days of HIIT is quite challenging. That was my second workout, with The Foundation as the first. Kudos for getting started and being determined. I would suggest incorporating some upper body exercises to complement the core and lower body work you will be doing with your current program. Found out yesterday when I started 90 Days of Action and the first exercise was push-ups. Actually I found out this morning when my shoulders were quite sore.

Anyway, glad you are here.

Comment

RockNTennessee thank you for the tip, I was considering doing the Epic Arms Workout along with the 30 days of HIIT challenge.

Comment

Welcome and here's your confetti

Comment

Originally posted by MissSmilla View Post
                    Welcome and here's your confetti
                    I Love the confetti!!! thank youuuuuuu

Comment

Working...
                    X