Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age of Pandora HELP

Hi I am on chapter 5 and have a couple of questions. I have completed ONE of the contracts... Am I able to do all of them? and where it says come back and resupply does the mean back to the Agoras or my camp? 😓

Thank you in advance 😊 x

I guess you're now in the Agora, right? You can do all the jobs you want. What's more, if you go to the map and click each Agora, you'll find more jobs. What to do? The more jobs you do, more time you'll spend in those wild lands, but believe me, you'll enjoy it ...and you'll earn more scraps. (The same when you'll go to the pits)

Second question. It's supposed you go where to do the job, you do it, and then go back to get the money (back to the Agora where you picked up the task). If you want explore and save time (and kms travellng), pick up more one job, do them (going from point A, to B, to C, ...etc), and go back (to A) to get the scraps earned.

I hope I've solved your doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriel View Post
      I guess you're now in the Agora, right? You can do all the jobs you want. What's more, if you go to the map and click each Agora, you'll find more jobs. What to do? The more jobs you do, more time you'll spend in those wild lands, but believe me, you'll enjoy it ...and you'll earn more scraps. (The same when you'll go to the pits)

Second question. It's supposed you go where to do the job, you do it, and then go back to get the money (back to the Agora where you picked up the task). If you want explore and save time (and kms travellng), pick up more one job, do them (going from point A, to B, to C, ...etc), and go back (to A) to get the scraps earned.

I hope I've solved your doubts.
      YES! super thank you 😊 I was going to return after each mission but I will collect the next two at the same time.Thank you so much for you help x

Comment

Working...
      X