What do you wear to work out?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working out at home, a sports bra and spandex shorts. If I go to the gym, leggings, sports bra, loose tank top, socks, and sneakers.

Comment

My basement gets cold in winter, so I will wear sweat pants, a hoodie or sweater and my runners. Warmer months I wear shorts, tee shirt and runners. Hot months, I wear just my underwear. Hey, I am in my basement alone...so nobody to kick me out for indecent exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by Fremen View Post
        I train at home so i’m barefoot...

Originally posted by dbViper View Post
        At home i am also barefoot.
        I do most Darebee workouts barefoot, too. But then I wear shoes on the treadmill or outside.

Originally posted by Cowtownbaldie View Post
        Hot months, I wear just my underwear.
        I support that. Done it.

Comment

I wear yoga pants and all the Superhero / Teeturtle shirts I don't get to wear at work. I got Capt America, Batgirl, Squirrel Girl, Deadpool, Wolverine, Batman, and my latest addition - Voltron
          Click image for larger version

Name:	images(7).jpg
Views:	122
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	569322

Comment

Not a photo of me but the kind of gear I wear. I always cut sleeves of regular T-shirts coz sleeves bother me when working out or when I worked construction. I wear canvas hi-tops coz of the flat sole.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	3536401726927b66b45836d3abd4b827.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	327.0 KB
ID:	569446

Comment

Whatever I'm hanging around the house in that day...usually a tank top and long skirt. I'll switch to yoga pants if I'm doing lots of high knees, or flutter kicks (because I am a big girl and chafing is no fun, friends), and I'm always in bare feet.

If I go OUT to workout, it's usually right after work, so I'm in khaki pants, my work T-shirts, and sneakers.

Comment

Depends...

Indoor - boxer shorts
                Outdoor warm - exercise shorts, "wicking" socks, trail running shoes, sunglasses
                Outdoor cold - base layer compression pants/long-sleeve shirt, sweat pants, hooded sweatshirt, warm hat, gloves, "wicking" socks, thick socks, trail running shoes

Comment

I always do it barefoot, with shorts and a tanktop. If it's too cold I use a sweatshirt while warming up. If it's too hot I don't use a shirt.

Now that's some cheap sports gear, hahahaha.

Comment

I just wear whatever I have on. This morning it was lounging pajamas and a sweatshirt. Tomorrow might be shorts and a t-shirt.

Comment

Working...
                    X