Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you wear to work out?

Just curious. So many options. So many cool pieces of apparel. Sometimes so expensive.

(old) Martial arts pants, or shorts of various sizes...(which I never seem to wear in the summer)
    And a sleeveless shirt, a random shirt I don't care about, or no shirt!

Simple, fast, and it's what I have laying around.

In all honesty, I should get some dedicated sets...Just no idea what and from where.
    Maybe some extra martial arts pants, and some sleeveless shirts. But i'm scared those might be too warm in the summer.
    Or....some extra specific shorts, but those might be too cold in the winter, and I don't much like shorts....

HMMM Rubs chin
    Such a cunundrum

Comment

Unless I'm at the dojo (where I wear the same uniform as everyone else): leggings and sports bra. I'll put on a shirt if it's really cold...

Comment

A T-shirt with sleeves cut off, thin longish cotton cargo shorts, wool work socks and canvas hi-tops. Not into that slinky sport shop gear.

Comment

If i'm working out at home, I just wear shorts or skorts and sports bra. If it gets cold, then I wear long sleeve and leggings. And most likely a headband and gloves because I hate being cold.

Comment

My dragonball shorts and asgardian warrior tshirt with my Nike compression trousers and Nike shoes, that is what I will wear when training but as I live in the wet and windy UK... it really depends.

Comment

Mostly my old sports shorts, but those will probably not survive the next few months since I have them since high school. And with that either my black sleeveless shirt or one of those quick dry tactical army shirts my big brother gave me. And since I´m always barefoot when I´m in my flat I train barefoot, since I don´t do outdoors stuff like running

Comment

I wear some expensive long sports pants my mother once gave me and which are much too long in the legs for me and a t-shirt. When I do workouts with a lot of hopping around I toss the pants, as they drop to my ankles anyway. When it gets a bit warmer, I wear shorts and a t-shirt. I usually go barefoot and I don't train outdoors

Comment

I have a couple workout pants I originally bought for running, a capri-length one (that goes nearly down to the ankle on me) and a full-length. Mostly, I wear some sort of tank top over my sports bra unless it's really hot.

For yoga: Leggings and tank top. Sometimes an old hoodie or fleece jacket if I'm cold when I start.

I'd love some simple short-legged leggings (like, shorter than knee-length) for summer, but I haven't seen any in the stores for years. Looks like I will have to sew them myself

Comment

I have a couple of pairs apiece of sweatpants, sweatshirts, and T-shirts that I use strictly for workouts and for no other purpose. Walking sneakers tend to be preferred with me too.

Typically I use gear that doesn't have any logos on it because that kind of fanciness doesn't appeal to me. The only real must is that it needs to be loose-fitting to an extent where I don't feel restricted in movement, but no so loose that the clothes are falling off of me.

Comment

It depends on the time of year for me. In the colder months I tend to wear workout/yoga pants, sometimes leggings and a long-sleeved workout shirt seeing as how the wood stove I have for the house doesn't heat my workout space so well. When it's warmer out, spandex shorts/capris (except for one pair of basketball shorts I keep around) and workout t-shirts or plain cotton shirts. If it's too warm I'll ditch the shirts and stick with just a sports bra. Some of my workout clothes may have had logos once, but they've long since worn off. Most of my stuff is gifts or hand-me-downs from my mom.

Comment

When I am training at home i only wearing a yoga shorts. Some times I start with a T-shirt but mostly it's to hot and i take it off.

When I'm running and training outside it depends on the weather if i need long or short clothes.

It's nothing special. Only the noi-name products. The Shirt I got from my though runs as present.

Comment

I train at home so i’m barefoot and i wear only shorts, if it isn’t strictly needed i don’t use even a yoga mat.
                          I’m minimalistic-zen when i can

Comment

At home i am also barefoot.

When you are wearing long clothes all day at work it's nice to let some air on your body.

Comment

ANyone who says, 'Weather matters," gets a gold star. It was 55 and windy and cloudy today. I got my run and pull-ups in while wearing full-length warm-up bottoms, long sleeve wicking shirt and a light-colored t-shirt over.

Comment

Working...
                              X