X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few from one of my favorite comics.
    --
    Captain Tagon: Lt. Commander Shodan, years ago when you enlisted you asked for a job as a martial arts trainer. And here you are, trying to solve our current problem with martial arts training. How's that saying go? "When you're armed with a hammer, all your enemies become nails?"
    Shodan: Sir,.. you're right. I'm being narrow-minded.
    Captain Tagon: No, no. Please continue. I bet martial arts training is a really, really useful hammer.
    --
    Ennesby: Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive.
    --
    MAXIM 3: An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks everybody.
    --
    MAXIM 10: Sometimes the only way out is through… Through the hull.
    --
    Tagon: Now let's 'port out of here and run like we stole something.
    TAG: Historically, the most successful thieves depart at a moderate saunter, confident in the knowledge that the theft has gone undetected.
    [beat]
    Tagon: Pretend you're a purse snatcher.
    TAG: Am I feeding a drug habit, or am I nobly stealing to buy medicine for my sick child?
    --
    Schlock: We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!
    --

Comment

Originally posted by dbViper View Post
      "Don't blink. - Blink and you're dead. - They are fast. - Faster than you can believe. - Don't turn your back - Don't look away. - And don't blink. - Good Luck." -- The Tenth Doctor
      Omgs those things give me the creeps. I will never look at them the same again.

Comment

Than you should visit the Staue of Liberty

Comment

I have this one as the wallpaper on my phone from Bo Jackman " It gets easier, everyday it gets a little easier, but you gotta do it every day. That's the hard part. But it does get easier."

https://imgur.com/8GyO9ko

Comment

“In all our eons, we’ve seen continents frozen and the sun blotted by ash- and we’re still here. A decade after K-Day and we’re still here.

“I’ve never believed in the end times. We are mankind. Our footprints are on the Moon. When the last trumpet sounds and the Beast rises from the Pit- we will kill it.”

-Stacker Pentecost in Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero

"If we are about to die anyway...I'd rather die fighting! Come for me, Gmork! I am Atreyu!"

-Neverending Story

Comment

Originally posted by Passionate Mind "There's always somebody out there. Always. And when that time comes and you find something standing in front of you, something that ain't running and ain't backing up and is hitting on you and you're too damn tired to breathe. You find that situation on you. That's good, 'cause that's baptism under fire! Oh, you get through that and you find the only kind of respect that matters in this damn world: self-respect." --Martin (Rocky Balboa 2006)
              Passionate Mind
              Thanks, I'm quoting it again because I like it.

Comment

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If you get killed, walk it off." --- Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Comment

No lollygaggin' - SKYRIM

Comment

“You’re getting hung up on imaginary problems. You got to focus on what’s real.” – Jake (adventure time)

Comment

"We came, we saw, we kicked it's ass" love a ghostbusters quote after a good workout.

Comment

Working...
                      X