X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pixelzone.io - Darebee pixelart

Hi guys!
    SO, there's a site called pixelzone.io, it's basically all about placing pixels on a huge canvas every 3 seconds. And I had this idea, that maybe if we gather enough people, we can make a huuuge Darebee pixelart promoting our site!

So, here's my concept of the pixelart we're going to build:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Darebee pixelart.png Views:	1 Size:	9.4 KB ID:	539093
    Of course, in order to build somethinng like this (and keep it safe) we will need something like 15-30 people.
    By making this, we may actually bring some people into the site, and maybe some of them will stay for good!

So, if anyone is interested in participating, just write a reply, or simply come and help us on the coordinates that are going to be written later on in the replies (once we find a cool place to start building).

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!

(site: http://pixelzone.io/ )

Hi The Wolf! I'd contribute some pixels!

The background is black by default? That would mean placing a lot of white around the honeycomb...phew...

Comment

What a cool idea I'm moving this to Chat Room, might get more Attention there

Comment

Good Idea, has anybody already started yet? Is using an autoclicker script considered cheating?
        I've looked into it a bit, and there might be a possibility to use a bot in Python which does not overlap, meaning that we can all run the bot simultaneously and increase our speed of creating the picture.

Comment

PhoebeGilmore No, the background is dark gray by default, so there's no need to place anything else than black and red haha.
          TheRaven Thanks dude! You're awesome.
          Warlock Nah, all the biggest factions use bots, and we will really need them to protect our pixelart and speed up building process. So bots are totally cool (I think).

Comment

Originally posted by The Wolf View Post
            Hi guys!
            SO, there's a site called pixelzone.io, it's basically all about placing pixels on a huge canvas every 3 seconds. And I had this idea, that maybe if we gather enough people, we can make a huuuge Darebee pixelart promoting our site!

So, here's my concept of the pixelart we're going to build:
            Click image for larger version Name:	Darebee pixelart.png Views:	1 Size:	9.4 KB ID:	539093
            Of course, in order to build somethinng like this (and keep it safe) we will need something like 15-30 people.
            By making this, we may actually bring some people into the site, and maybe some of them will stay for good!

So, if anyone is interested in participating, just write a reply, or simply come and help us on the coordinates that are going to be written later on in the replies (once we find a cool place to start building).

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!

(site: http://pixelzone.io/ )
            What are the cords? Im ready to help.

Comment

Okay guys, I proudly announce that we will start our great pixelart this Sunday at 12:00 (or simply 12:00 am)! Get your devices ready for then! ;D

Comment

More info in coming days

Comment

Hey there,

I can help create an outline. How big do you want it. I started creating one at 0 x -45 y ish. I’m doing 45 pixels each side of the hexagon. Tell me if you wants this changed!

Comment

I have one set to 900x900. This boi gonna be massive. If you got to 450, 0. You should see a pink line tracing out 900x900

Comment

Sorry for being late guys! ^^

So basically, we already started drawing the outlines for our pixelart, on the coordinates http://pixelzone.io/?p=-1211,1418 ,so any help would be highly appreciated!

And this is the newer, better, and a little smaller version of our pixelart (which we will be drawing)!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Darebee pixelart ;D.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	543032

Comment

Although,I think this may be just a little too small, but I dunno, what do you guys think?

Comment

It's a good size. R u creating an auto clicker?

Comment

Okay, that's how it looks after 20 minutes already! ^^
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	DBPIXA1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	543048

Comment

Sumifairy no, I prefer to draw myself haha

Comment

Working...
                              X