Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I go, taking a step in a healthier direction

Hello, I am new, just joined today. I was in such bad shape up to last year, and then in May I started physical therapy. After 3 months I started out on my own, just doing the same with some additions. I only have done 2 to 3 times a week, mostly 2. Every program I have seen has been so hard on my knees. Always with the lunges and squats and jumps, ugh. Can't believe I just now ran across this place! I am very excited about starting my workout, I am going with the Foundation Lite. I've lost 68 pounds since last May and still have about 140 to go. Besides that, I am more interested in getting more fit to participate in life in general. Being able to walk without passing out, which I can do now. Keep up with my grand son outside. I have health issues that I can keep better under control with nutrition and fitness. That's my goal. So, here I go, taking a step in a healthier direction! Happy Saturday to everyone!

Hello MaryBlue and welcome

Comment

Welcome MaryBlue

Comment

Welcome to the Hive MaryBlue!

Comment

Welcome MaryBlue ! You've come to the right place, and I'm sure you're going to do great with Foundation light!

Comment

Hello MaryBlue ! You remind me of Ricky Nelson and of Queen, so you're already spreading lots of cheer
            You're absolutely welcome! The people who set up and maintain this wonderful place are the kindest hosts on this Earth, and the DareBees are the best, most expert and most knowledgeable community I ever met.
            Now you're a DareBee too, so let us know about your progress and keep asking questions.

Enjoy!

Comment

MaryBlue Welcome! I love your attitude!! I look forward to getting to know you and watching your progress.

Comment

Thank you so much everyone!

Comment

MaryBlue Welcome to the Hive! If you ever need help or advice we are all here to assist

Comment

Hej, welcome to the Hive! We are all really friendly here and as everybody already said we always try to help new people around here.

Comment

Welcome to the Hive MaryBlue We're glad to have you here!

Comment

Well, it took me a little bit to actually get started, but I did start on Jan. 17th, yayy! I've done the Foundation Light every day. I still do my standard workout mostly 2 days a week, sometimes 3. Nutrition has been on point. Hanging in there! Hope everyone is well!

Comment

Day 6 completed, Foundation Light along with abs and legs.

Comment

Day 7 done and after, I did the dare! Woop Woop!

Comment

Good JOB!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Comment

Working...
                              X