X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kickboxer workout

Hi all,

quick question I am thinking of doing the kickboxer combat workout, it is saying not suitable for beginners at what point would you say your not a beginner anymore? I am doing into the pits at the moment and can go 15mins nonstop any advice will be great.

Andy

In my mind, if you just starting to work out after a long period of sedentarianism or have never really worked out before, you'd be a beginner, but as far as when one would stop being a beginner...I don't see any specific level of fitness being a boundary line, except when you feel comfortable enough to progress. If you think you could give harder workouts a run for their money, go for it. If you get part way through one and realize it's too hard and feel overworked, then you know you've reached a limit and can adjust your workout difficulty accordingly.

Comment

Kicboxer looks like it's long, but the worst thing that's going to happen is that you discover that 40 side kicks is too many for you right now, or that 3 sets is all you can manage at the moment. So as long as you give yourself a break if it does turn out to be a bit much for you, there's no harm in giving it a shot. Maybe you will surprise yourself!

Comment

Kanary I think you are right maybe I am jumping ahead too quick as my kicks are not the best in form so maybe I will stick with into the pits at the moment and practice more of this kicks.

Am now thinking that street fighter might be a good call

Andy

Comment

Street Fighter would be a great workout to help build up to Kickboxer!

Comment

Kanary that was what I was thinking 👍

Comment

Working...
            X