Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darebee Subreddit

Hey guys do you think we could get more people and more activity on the Darebee Subreddit

I second that! I've been on it a couple times and it would be lovely to have more community over there

Comment

I'd love that. We could make it happen! Maybe have regular threads like "what did you accomplish this week?" and "check-in for today". Every time a new challenge or program went out, we could have a fixed thread just for discussing that, and there could be some kind of highlight on the sidebar - though I don't know what could be highlighted. Also, to make our community bigger with people that are already used to reddit, we could share it to r/Fitness. I don't think a lot of people over there know Darebee (at least no one mentions it). What do you guys think?
      Last edited by haltsimog; January 13th, 2019, 01:10 AM. Reason: Added the sharing to r/Fitness idea

Comment

I like that idea! I'm not great at being a moderator, but I'll do my best to start threads when I'm on Reddit Which, let's face it, is more than a little bit.

Comment

megs17 you are now the moderator 😉 non debatable 😂

Comment

Lol I guess I'd better take up the mantle...you better be the first commenter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by megs17 View Post
              Lol I guess I'd better take up the mantle...you better be the first commenter!!!
              Definitely the first one...

Comment

I've been inactive with Darebee and reddit lately, but I would certainly like to implement the ideas haltsimog and I'll go ahead and make megs17 a moderator.

Comment

Working...
                X