Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone Darebee App

does anybody know when this might be happening?

zburnett thank you for bringing this up. We have been looking at this option for some time now and we actually have developed the apps for Apple's OS. The problem is that our apps are free (as is everything we provide). Setting up an Apple developer account costs around $300 and there is an annual fee of $99 to maintain it. Not a huge amount of money but still a sum that we would have to take away from something else we do to provide apps that may not help us that much. This year we shall have a definitive answer to this as we are looking at allocating budget for further development. Please bear with us.

Comment

Damer thanks for the information. Hopefully it works out!

Comment

I know the emphasis has always been on free, but if it came down to it, I'd pay a couple of bucks. If my wife would actually commit to doing it regularly, I'd buy her a copy too!

Comment

I'm down with a paid app that worked and had a fun accountability element to it.

Comment

I know I am new compared to everyone else but point is I love the site and the training you have here. Put all this information on an app and I would even drop like minimum $9.99 on an app. I would go higher but my personal funds wont allow me lol. However I would seriously like to see an app from DAREBEE on the IPhone. I tell all my coworkers about the site and some have even told me they like the layout as well as the information. So for sure make it a paid app and I will do my best to get some people to buy it.

Comment

Working...
            X