How do you like your coffee?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always cold. I actually really dislike hot drinks.

Black coffee mostly and I am also under the same opinion that bad coffee is better than no coffee. I never add sugar and am lactose intolerant but will add a little almond milk on the very rare occasion.

For a treat sometimes after a workout or on a day off I will add almond milk to my cold brew and then a scoop of protein powder.

Comment

Black pour-over, unsweetened. Sometimes an espresso after lunch.

Comment

Iced, with sugar and low fat milk. When I can't do iced I'll go for French press or moka pot espresso, also with sugar and milk. I got the French press to make cold brew, tbh, it just does hot coffee as a secondary bonus.

wound up getting a hand grinder a while ago. They're quiet, this one's good quality, and overindulgence is less likely when I have to do physical work every time I want a cup of coffee.

Comment

Freshly ground in a French press with whatever plant milk I have on hand

Comment

I like my coffee cold, so I cold brew batches of concentrate in my refrigerator. Served 1:1 with water and a splash of Califia Farms Better Half Unsweetened Creamer. If I want hot coffee, I have a press.

Comment

Oh, I am a horrible coffee drinker. I love it, but only if it's about half sugar and half chocolate. I like the cheap flavored creamers you can get at the grocery store. The one I'm using right now is called "Caramel Coconut Latte" and it doesn't actually taste like any of those things. Tea, I am super snobby about, but I only really make coffee when I need epic amounts of caffeine and sugar to get through the day.

Comment

I'll always go with plain black with nothing else if there's an option (well... trips happen).
                For me, the perfect cup is medium-grinded coffee brewed in the stainless steel filter and served in a porcelain cup.

Comment

I like to smell coffee, but don't drink.

Comment

With flavored creamer or half & half....drinking black tears my stomach up. Also gotta stick to mild roasts for same reason....

Comment

BLACK, LOCALLY ROASTED, MEDIUM-LIGHT ROAST COLUMBIAN, FRESH GROUND (6), POUR OVER IN AEROPRESS WITH MESH SCREEN. TYPING IT OUT SEEMS REDICULOUS.

Comment

I prefer my coffee black.
                        With a side of weekend, gentle sunrays and a lot of peace and quiet.

But i'll also drink it with good company.

If I go to coffee cafe's I just order something random....because I have no idea what all these fancy things are.
                        What's wrong with just a simple, but well done cup of joe ;_;

And like a true heretic, for ease of use I just use a pad machine at home
                        Because as NicholasRMacLean said; Bad is better than no.

Comment

black strong and intense like my soul

At home I have a french press an a moka pot. I fill them with fresh ground coffee from the local roastery. Great coffee fair trade and supporting the local coffee farmers.

At work what is available.

I love fresh coffee with ice creme on hot summer days and Irish coffee on cold day.

Comment

Black with an artificial sweetener packet, usually. Coffee with me started in college through a vending machine (!); it was then that I started having sleep problems regularly and not knowing what else to do I started to lean on caffeine shots. I don't really know why.

I tend to stay away from coffee shops. Can't justify the cost on that, plus the ones that dominate where I am (Dunkin' Donuts) tend to have other junk that I treat like the Bubonic Plague (read: stay away!).

Comment

Those of you who say that bad coffee is better than no coffee.... you clearly never worked at my previous company. They provided instant "coffee" for free but it may as well have been mouse droppings, it was that disgustingly bad. Most of us used to bring our own into work. Trust me, I'm no coffee snob either.

Where I work now, they actually provide free ground coffee (from a machine). It's not the world's best but it looks and tastes like coffee. The office in Germany... OMG, that was GOOD coffee.

I drink it black, and fairly strong. We'll make a pot for the two of us on weekends and just drink it over the course of the morning.

During the week it's instant at home, and the work coffee at work.

There are a few people who think the coffee from work is disgusting and routinely get theirs from a mobile coffee van that comes round twice a day. I've tried it a few times and I find it too bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaredandscarred View Post
                                I tend to stay away from coffee shops. Can't justify the cost on that, plus the ones that dominate where I am (Dunkin' Donuts) tend to have other junk that I treat like the Bubonic Plague (read: stay away!).
                                On a trip to our office in Germany last month (see above about the coffee) we were looking for a coffee in Stuttgart station while waiting for the train and had the misadventure of (both) buying a DD coffee. That. Is. Bad. Coffee. We both threw them away without even getting 1/4 of the way down the cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X