What video games are you playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the Blazing Deserts DLC for Battle Brothers finally came out yesterday I have to try all the new things out. Excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Nicholson View Post

thinman I love dragon age inquisition! Hope you're enjoying it!
      I have all 3 games and expansions for the Xbox 360, all amazing.

Comment

Diablo 3 is my go to.

Comment

Now that my new xbox controller finally arrived I can pick up Dark Souls 3 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance again.

Comment

I have to play Metal Gear Rising myself. Had it installed for some time before I had to throw it off the disc (needed the space). I love Platinum Games Games

Comment

Originally posted by Nihopaloa View Post
              I have to play Metal Gear Rising myself. Had it installed for some time before I had to throw it off the disc (needed the space). I love Platinum Games Games
              It's a very goofy game, the over the top reactions crack me up. The entire game is over the top (the 7th enemy you fight is a gigantic robot which you parry with your sword and flip over you, hellO????)

Comment

Originally posted by Scohui View Post

It's a very goofy game, the over the top reactions crack me up. The entire game is over the top (the 7th enemy you fight is a gigantic robot which you parry with your sword and flip over you, hellO????)
                Hrr, I've read a lot about the over the top style of the game (sounds like Platinum Games, indeed). It goes on the list, might start it after I'm done with my current game.
                I have started Fell Seal today to scratch that Final Fantasy Tactics itch

Comment

Just a follow up... have been playing Avengers (PS4) on beta off and on, and it is - indeed - awesome. Especially love playing as Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan) - a lot of the strengths and abilities of a Hulk, but not as chaotic (and funnier).

Comment

I really only play games on my phone right now and the main one I’m playing is June’s Journey because let’s face it, mommy brain needs all the help it can get to stay sharp and an eye spy game is just the thing.

Comment

Started playing SKYRIM Xbox 360 again, all dlc. Tried several characters, settled for awhile with a male Breton but switched to a female Imperial, same red tattoos as Ria of the Companions but long scraggly hair. I went back and forth between the two, the Breton was good then got too far ahead with the Imperial that I think I'll stick with her, name Dragon Warrior. 1h sword and flame spell plus bow with zoom for distant attacks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ria.jpg Views:	0 Size:	157.3 KB ID:	726286

Comment

Crusader Kings III

Comment

Ghost of Tsushima. I only just realized yesterday that the button I thought was for standard sword attacks was the heavy attack button, which was probably why my swings weren't as swift as I thought and why I got so many specialty moves/attacks using sword stances....

Comment

I am currently playing quite a bit of online halo master chef collection as I see my brother quite a bit and I play on his xbox one where I have a Xbox 360 Plus on his Xbox one I can use his Xbox ultimate to play on live using my profile as it can be shared on the Xbox one that I didn’t know started about a month ago was only getting 3 kills but as I am playing it a bit more getting 7 killls so definitely an improvement lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheLibrarian View Post
                              Crusader Kings III
                              How is it in comparison to Crusader Kings II?

Comment

Originally posted by Nihopaloa View Post

How is it in comparison to Crusader Kings II?

Well, difficult question.
                                Paradox gets back to the basic of ck and it doesn´t reinvents itself anew I would say.
                                The Character System is an awesome improvement, especially from a roleplay point of view. Also the 3D character models which makes things round and fits in quite nicely.
                                Especially the dynasty or the character lifetree and perk system makes a great addition as well - the same goes for mental breakdowns your char can get :-)
                                the intrigue is in my opinion also more balanced then in ck2 and makes more fun.
                                The interface and the ai are also great improvements.
                                but: you will also miss a lot you know, love and hate from ck2 ;-)
                                you don´t have orders / circles, supernaturals atm, or no treasury and therefore can´t hunt for artifacts. There is also no illness-system you know from ck2. Compared to other paradox games you also won´t find a trade system.
                                Short summary: if you play "small", and work your way up the ranks, you will have a great time and a lot to do, especially intrigue-wise. But later on it seems that you have not much else to do apart from painting the map if you get my drift.
                                They focused on the basic of the game, and I think they did a great job at this - I for my part enjoy my time in ck3. And we all know paradox, there will be updates, dlc and new mechanics, but unfortunately in the future, we will have to wait and see how things will develop. Its a great sandbox game so far.
                                If you want a more detailed overview, "Steinwallen" made a great review-movie:
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImM_8pFtKY

Comment

Working...
                                X