What video games are you playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legolo View Post
    Nihopaloa Darkest Dungeon is great. If it´s okay with you that mistakes hurt. A lot. I can´t recall how many times one of my favourite characters died because I did something stupid. And the permanent autosaves really make the perma death feature hurt.

I´m on a zombie trip right now. Which is somewhat odd, considering I´m really really scared of zombies. I never watched a serious horror movie, never played a game like Resident Evil or Silent Hill or anything where zombies take a prominent role. I couldn´t even watch Ash vs the Evil Dead and stopped watching The Walking Dead somewhere during the whole Prison vs Woodbury thing. I started out with State of Decay 2 because the focus is on basebuilding and community survival and the zeds are not that scary. Except for Plague Juggernaughts. Or all the Heartland plague freaks. Right now I´m playing Dead Island and having a great time throwing things at zombies
    Like for DD Although, I'd recommend you to watch a scary movie to feel that atmosphere.

Comment

Stardew Valley & Pokemon Shuffle

Comment

PC:
        Assassin's Creed III
        Path of Exile
        Grim Dawn

Mobile:
        Pokemon GO
        Gems of War

Comment

I loved Grim Dawn, danilojromero! Aside from the aether infested areas, that is. That 'game mechanic' is such a major turn-off for me. I want to start the game again one time (I've played it over 800 hours so far) but those stupid areas keep me from firing it up again (that, and I want to have the DLCs before I sink another few hundred hours into it).

I've re-installed Dishonored again and will start a 'no reload' run tomorrow. Will be fun and potentially deadly.

Comment

Nihopaloa , I'm liking Grim a lot, but it is the first time I've played!

I'm still a little lost in the game mechanisms (such as skills and items)...I believe I haven't played 10h yet... AHHAHAHAHAH

Comment

danilojromero omg, I can only imagine how you must feel
              I've played Grim since early access, when the constellations weren't in the game yet, and even later I mostly looked for build guides to piggyback of from. Coming from Titan Quest (the quasi predecessor of Grim Dawn) I already knew the type of game they were shooting for, but Grim Dawn is a monster when it comes to complexity. The Grim Dawn forum is a good companion for finding your way. It's a great game, maybe I should really get back into it after I'm done with Dishonored.

Comment

Nihopaloa , I used to play Diablo (II & III), when I changed to Path of Exile, it was a mindblowing of new skills and items mechanisms ... now I'm learning everything from the beginner in Grim... But I like it! it is an opportunity to learn new things!

There are so many possibilities !!!!
                hahahahahahahahahha

Comment

Started playing Blackthorn Arena last week. Great game. Simulation, management, top down gladiator fights, sidequests where you rob caravans, hunt slaves or beasts and raid dungeons. Did I mention gladiator fights? I love every single aspect, even though the AI is pretty weird sometimes. They just released a martial arts dlc this weekend which opens up completely new ways to play. Why rely on swords when you can kick your enemies halfway through the arena and blast them away with a good old Kamehameha?

Comment

Hey Nihopaloa , I've played Grim yesterday and accidentally I turn on the game clock... But I didn't realize that was me and I thought that it was a Mission countdown...
                    I was thinking... OMG, there is a countdown!!!!

after an hour playing that I realized that it was just a clock...

I never did a mission SO fast!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

Your post is my favourite post today, danilojromero !

Comment

Mika HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH when I remember that I was playing insanely... next weekend I need to learn how to turn off the clock.....

Comment

Right now I've been playing Dark Souls 3 because suffering is fun and No Man's Sky because I love space and it's a great game to just relax (although a potentially huge time sink if one is not careful). Although I'm on a short break from DS3 until I buy a new controller because...I broke the current one. Unrelated to the game itself, I swear.

Comment

Just a heads up for those that have missed it (saw this on Twitter):

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/b...r=universalsci

Humble Bundle doing a big deal on Paradox stuff, e.g Stellaris and so on.

Comment

Deep Rock Galactic!
                              slaying aliens, mining rock and stone, getting drunk on the job and complaining about management is perfectly relaxing!

Age of Empires II: DE
                              If I'm brave and 100%, I venture into this nostalgic beauty's multiplayer.

Comment

GnocciLeFast .... Age of Empires II is nostalgic!

Comment

Working...
                                X