What video games are you playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised, no one else is enjoying this baby ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	220px-Sekiro_art.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	566514

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuji View Post
      I'm surprised, no one else is enjoying this baby ?
      ... I am not ready for another episode of tis message on my screen: "death ... death ... death ... death ... "

How do you like the game so far?

Comment

Originally posted by TheLibrarian View Post

... I am not ready for another episode of tis message on my screen: "death ... death ... death ... death ... "

Is it similar to dark souls?

Comment

Originally posted by TheLibrarian View Post

I'm luvin' it ™, makes you feel like a badass ninja, but it is the hardest From Software game so far in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonB View Post

Is it similar to dark souls?
            Actually not that much. This time From Software gives you a badass killing machine, but because of that you need a lot more skill, moreover you can't summon help or grind to level up. So you have to improve your own skill to overcome challenges.

Comment

Apex Legends
              The Division 2

Comment

I play Spiderman and I love It !!!! 😍

Comment

Forza Horizon 4 almost exclusively, though I do take a break from driving like a madman in the UK to play Assassins Creed: Chronicles (in China) from time to time.

Comment

Darkest Dungeon

Especially effective in the weekends.
                    Me after an unreasonable string of enemy crit attacks: GAAAH I'M SO ANGRY I COULD JUST DO A BLOODY DAILY DARE.

Comment

After playing games that are mostly single player and rpg and stuff (Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Skyrim, Fallout, Borderlands, Witcher, Gothic, Two Worlds and many many many more) and some MMOs (LOTRO, BDO, SWTOR) I decided it´s time for something a bit quieter with less action. So I went back to my strategy library. Among my favourites are Endless Legends, Endless Space 2, Battletech (yes, I think it´s a strategy game) and the 40k Dawn of War series. I´ll go with one of the Endless ones for a start, not sure which one though.

Comment

At the mo I have 40 Xbox 360 games and I've traded in others that I've played, all mainly your sword and magic stuff, RPG, Action &Adventure. Some games I haven't completed and others played several times. I'm at a point now that there's no games left for me on the 360 but do manage to find something. Eventually I'll have to go back and finish some games and replay others, no plans to go NEX-GEN yet, when/if I do there'll be loads of cheaper used games at the Used Game Shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Legolo View Post
                          Have just last week bought Battletech. Or was that the week before that? Don´t remember. But normally I am the RPG guy. I take anything that gives me a good story
                          I am thinking about getting that myself...

Comment

I play alot of Hearthstone and MTGArena. I toy around with Warhammer Total War II from time to time. I am considering Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Battletech. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by G0BL1NK1NG View Post

I am thinking about getting that myself...
                              I can only recommend it. Great game

Comment

finished "Ryse: Son of Rome" and now switching between "Tropico 6" and "Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice". Awaiting "Imperator: Rome" which will come out on 25.4. ...

Comment

Working...
                                X