• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugs to Ulli ...

Comment

Ulli I am sorry for your loss

Comment

Ulli So sorry to hear of the loss of your furbaby I know how tough that is

Comment

Thank you so much for your support. Yes, I think cats know that their time to cross the rainbow bridge is close. They tend to separate from the family. Her brother also kept his distance since she was at the hospital. I think it had something to do with the smell.
          Fortunately he came close when I told him to come and say goodbye to her befor I left with her for my aunt´s place.

It´s so unreal to not have her. I don´t have many printed pictures in my appartment. But I´ll put some together and put them in a frame. So I can have a look all the time. I also think of having a nice picture of her on a pillow so I can hug it and she´s somehow more part of the family.

And I think of getting two tattoos. Two small paws- one for my old cat who died 8 years ago before I got Lucky and Kasimir. And one for her.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, losing a pet always hurts because the house is so much emptier without them but now you should let her live on in your heart
            Stay strong my fellow bee

Comment

I love showing off my dear puffball!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160510_193701.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	387797

Name:	IMG_20170106_110851_369.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	387798

Cici is a bichon frise, 10 years old. She's 10% cat, 20% dog and 150% princess. I'm sure her mother told her stories about how bichon frises used to be pets of the royalty in Europe. So she has come to expect to be treated like royalty. No but really, she's my first dog and I love her so much. I know already now that when the end comes for her, I'll be completely and utterly devastated. But let's hope that's a long way off yet and enjoy every moment we have!
              Attached Files

Comment

Oh no mistake, she is true doggie Royaltie! Adorable. Duchess Luna sends Cici her highest regards and purrs.

Comment

I'm a happy owner of 5 dogs. Pinscher, Lab and their 3 kids. Puppies are almost 6 months old (and I hope they'll be at least the size of their dad). The best thing about them is when you wake up and see 5 snouts, happy that you're awake.

Comment

They are adorable! Matan

Comment

AWwww how cute Matan , I love their names too!

Comment

Matan Aww, too cute!

Comment

Here are some pictures of our cats Jiji and Pixl (the fluffier of the two). They are Birman, a bit more than 3 years old and at least as soft as they look.

Comment

SO PRETTY!! ChromeMystic

Comment

Name:	FB_IMG_1504577494880-384x512.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	401692

Toby decided after thirteen years he DOES like crates, and he'll take his little sister's, thank you very much.

Comment

Hello there! I see that many of you have wonderful cats and dogs. I’ve decided to move away from the city, and now I live on the farm. At the moment I have a lot of different pets as well. I have two cats, two horses, and a dog. I and my husband, we got tired of the non-stop noise and always dreamed of a quiet place where we can keep all our pets without any problems with landlords. I would like to add that we recently bought our horses, and to find out how to take care of them to keep them healthy, we googled a lot of info until we found petsoid. If you are thinking of getting a new furry or not so furry friend, you may check it as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X