DareMemes

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*whisper* Am I kinda messed up to prefer Negan to Rick? At least Negan takes full responsability for his dictatorship!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	z 55 ironborn.bee.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	492698

Name:	z 57 sq+punches.sheldon.jpg
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	492699

Name:	z 61 bob.barbell.gif
Views:	288
Size:	773.0 KB
ID:	492700

Name:	z 63 john.locke.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	492701

Name:	z 65 minion.master.jpg
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	492702

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/dA58gto

Yes, she’s my dog...Darebee, meet Hazel.

Comment

Name:	z 66 twd.50.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	494538

Name:	z 67 numbers.gif
Views:	289
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	494539

Name:	z 68 hiro.plank.jpg
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	494540

Name:	z 69 gravity.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	494541

Name:	z 70 twd.30d.wa-ch.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	494542

Comment

Cabriel, all those walking dead references and no Negan.They are all funny as usual though.

Comment

Cabriel , and thanks for bringing up my darling Locke (from LOST) ... Darn, I miss that show! WE HAVE TO GO BACK!
              (and Locke would fit in well with some of us survivor-bees, I think!)

Comment

TWD: in the comics, my favourite "bad guy" is still "The Governor". (Tyreese's death, was epic in that version of the story!!). In the TV show, Negan is the best one, no doubt.

Lost: I guess we're here a lot of "John Locke Bees". I'm one who could say "Don't tell me what I can't do!". Darebee is the Island? ...ops. Interesting.

Well, to don't do offtopic, let me share another image I've already posted somewhere....

Name:	z 71 escobar.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	494869

I'm a friky of some tv series, I'm sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriel View Post
                  TWD: in the comics, my favourite "bad guy" is still "The Governor". (Tyreese's death, was epic in that version of the story!!). In the TV show, Negan is the best one, no doubt.

Lost: I guess we're here a lot of "John Locke Bees". I'm one who could say "Don't tell me what I can't do!". Darebee is the Island? ...ops. Interesting.

Well, to don't do offtopic, let me share another image I've already posted somewhere....

Name:	z 71 escobar.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	494869

I'm a friky of some tv series, I'm sorry!
                  Narcos

Comment

OK, it's been a while.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Redline That's totally me!

And this becomes my new favorite thread! I loooooove fitness memes!

On a sidenote: How does one dig up such old threads, except through manually scrolling the pages back?

When I try to find something through the Hive-search, I get only results from about the last three/four months.
                      Even if I know exactly that there is older stuff with my query!

Comment

Originally posted by Passionate Mind View Post

On a sidenote: How does one dig up such old threads, except through manually scrolling the pages back?

When I try to find something through the Hive-search, I get only results from about the last three/four months.
                        Even if I know exactly that there is older stuff with my query!
                        Sometimes I find old threads with a Google search : keywords + Darebee. This works for short keywords too: when I searched "TRX" the Darebee search said "not enough terms" and I found a lot of messages with a Google search with the words 'TRX" and "Darebee".

Comment

Originally posted by Louve rose View Post

Sometimes I find old threads with a Google search : keywords + Darebee. This works for short keywords too: when I searched "TRX" the Darebee search said "not enough terms" and I found a lot of messages with a Google search with the words 'TRX" and "Darebee".
                          That's a great tip! Thank you! I tested it instantly and it works.

Comment

Inspired by today's DD

Name:	2xa4jt.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	564990

Comment

Me, doing today's DailyDare, and each day 14 of Plank challenge, Five Minute Plank challenge, & Back and Core program:

Name:	2xrk13.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	566494

Comment

Maybe you have already seen this pic that I've found this evening. If not, here you've a way to adapt the gardening into your training calendar !!

Name:	8b2929d8c2d4864384589ccc7a985072.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	573853

Comment

Working...
                                X