- what's on your mind right now? -

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having trouble choosing my next program I thought about doing Athena's Playbook, but now I'm not sure anymore...

Comment

Made up my mind and finally committed to 90 Days of Action (starting today) plus the new Power Up

Comment

Originally posted by EmChey View Post
        Made up my mind and finally committed to 90 Days of Action (starting today) plus the new Power Up
        That's great!

Comment

I really have to remember not to eat raw pineapple, no matter how tasty.

Comment

last day of school! Excited, amd totally unprepared!!! 😁😁😁

Comment

I want a dog for my birthday!

Comment

Watching the results of the European elections. Thinking about all the bees from other European countries who also got to vote today... and even though I'm pretty sure we didn't always make the same choices, I still find that sense of unity pretty heart-warming.

Comment

Mild melancholy... I'll get over it when the dread of an uneventful birthday has passed.

Comment

I'm gonna start at my first running race in about 8 hours. My stomatch is having a nervousness party.

Comment

I'm sure you'll do just fine, Rissa ! Have fun!

Comment

stupid work. I have to reschedule my doctor's appointment yet again.

Comment

I am oozing maternal pride at my tall, beautiful, talented, well-behaved, kind-hearted, mostly hygienic children.

Comment

Note to self: don't make risotto on a work day. It's 8pm and I'm still in the kitchen. (started at 6 pm)

Comment

I just learned that today would be Royal Burpee's 122nd birthday. Didn't even know that the burpee was actually a person's last name.

Here's the article, in case you're curious about the man who invented this terrible excercise

#ihateburpees

Comment

Oh come on EmChey, they're fun, sort of.

Comment

Working...
                                X