What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sasstronaut View Post

I love this book Evelyn! Is this your first time reading it? Let me know what you think!
    Yes,but i'm still at the beginning.

Comment

meanwhile I waiting for the Umbrella Academy comics, I am studying Periodization by Tudor Bompa

Comment

Nihopaloa , very noir indeed. The grey shading, C B looking over his right shoulder, anxious expression. I realized pretty quickly it's an edition auf Deutsch, but I thought it would be fun to share.

Comment

SoI bit the bullet. Who else is reading The Last Wish?

Comment

Miaw I got to "the turtle moves" bit last night and I couldn't stop laughing now that it's picking up I see what you meant.

Comment

I am on book two of the Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger
              Click image for larger version

Name:	pp.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	645487

I'm normally stuck in the zombie genre, but these are refreshing well written.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation Punkmummy

Comment

just ended the first book of The umbrella academy, it's a interesting, but before a judgment I want to read also the other two books.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Umbrella_Academy.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	267.9 KB
ID:	646153
                  Attached Files

Comment

I keep hearing about Umbrella Academy left and right, but no idea what it is. Good to finally know lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sasstronaut View Post
                      I keep hearing about Umbrella Academy left and right, but no idea what it is. Good to finally know lol
                      May be that Netflix' telefilm is the guilty
                      Anyway, I did not watch it.

I think that I will read the 3 books on more time in future to enjoy then at fullest. It's an interesting comic, it's full of good trash and z-movie ideas but such ideas are used in an harmonic way as in the Ned the Seal books of Joe Lansdale.

Comment

Dogs Of War by Adrian Tchaikovsky

Comment

I finished Coyote America a couple of days ago. It is a pretty interesting book, I would recommend to anyone interested in animals or the environment.

This all ties into my New Year's Resolution to finish some (or maybe all) of the books that I have started and never finished in my life.

Next on the list is The SAS Guide to Tracking.

Comment

Harry Bosch series. Going through the first book now.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious'Saint View Post
                              Harry Bosch series. Going through the first book now.
                              Enjoy...it's a great series.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingstonmike View Post

Enjoy...it's a great series.
                                Yeah, I know. I've only read Lost Light and watched the show, so I really wanted more of the books. It's one of those that, once you start reading it's impossible to stop

Comment

Working...
                                X