The Pushers.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Mr. Octopus Wait, what...??? There are really some extreme machines in here... (speechless)

    Comment


      #62
      Nebulus, that's actually perfectly normal-- especially Mr. Octopus's strength and determination..!

      Comment


        #63
        Count me in!

        Just a quick question. Do the push ups made while doing another training count or would that be cheating and I need to do the weekly count on top of that?

        Comment


          #64
          Great! Welcome joanie1301
          As to your question, I'm thinking on top of other workouts you do.
          TheLibrarian, in addition to other workouts, right?

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by noname View Post
            Great! Welcome joanie1301
            As to your question, I'm thinking on top of other workouts you do.
            TheLibrarian, in addition to other workouts, right?
            First of all: Welcome to the Pushers joanie1301

            noname yes, in addition to other programs it is.

            Comment


              #66
              I've done week 1 with:
              - 10 regular pushups
              - 10 dragon/side crunch
              - 10 wide grip
              - 5 close grip

              The dragon pushups were seeming quite hard and when I looked them up in the video library it turn's out I was doing a combination of the dragon stance and side crunch in a single pushup, which is hard work! Perhaps that could be a challenge for Mr. Octopus and anyone else who likes to make life difficult for themselves? Week 2 I'll do tomorrow

              Comment


                #67
                10 today for 55/49. My form still needs work, I think next week I'm backing down to sets of 5 and insisting they are cleaner.

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by 'rin View Post
                  10 today for 55/49. My form still needs work, I think next week I'm backing down to sets of 5 and insisting they are cleaner.
                  Your plan for next week sounds good. First technique, then the rest. One step at a time you are doing great!

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by TheLibrarian View Post

                    First of all: Welcome to the Pushers joanie1301

                    noname yes, in addition to other programs it is.
                    TheLibrarian I don't follow any program nor workout (or it happens only rarelly like once or twice a month) since I build up my own ... These include training by total throughout the day...... So does it mean I am out since I can't do anything additional since everything I do is always part of standard ?

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by xingyiquan View Post

                      TheLibrarian I don't follow any program nor workout (or it happens only rarelly like once or twice a month) since I build up my own ... These include training by total throughout the day...... So does it mean I am out since I can't do anything additional since everything I do is always part of standard ?
                      of course you are not out - you are in - can´t leave again though!

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	1kbna3.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	320903
                      you can do it either in addition if you are following some program or another training routine - or, as in your case, just do it as part of your standard way Essential is to complete the goal at the end of the week - or throughout the day, as you like

                      my original answer you quoted was refering to another case ... sorry for the misunderstanding. Hope I made it all clear now?


                      Click image for larger version

Name:	1kbncm.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	320904

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Great news that the fight\push up club's first matches so well here TheLibrarian. Even if I don't follow the "classical" darebee schemes I still follow some routine so I will make sure my push up come ontop of the forecasted ones. Great to see how much flexibility and tolerance the Hive always demonstrate to have.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by TheLibrarian View Post

                          Your plan for next week sounds good. First technique, then the rest. One step at a time you are doing great!
                          Ya...I got from hands inclined like 3 feet to knees to feet but a bit sloppy since last august. Going to just keep on it, I would eventually love to get my feet up where my hands started bc let me tell you, i felt likeva fuckup.

                          Comment


                            #73
                            7 wide grip push-ups / Saturday (45/49)
                            ..had to save a few till tomorrow.

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Week 1 (35/35) was done on Thursday.
                              Week 2 (49/49) was done on Saturday.

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Sunday / 5 close + 5 wide + 5 classic push-ups (60/49)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X