Not Bad Music Factory

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    No IF today, I wasn’t feeling like it due to stressful day. No more sugar beyond today. No chocolate, no nothing!

    Morning:
    - Pseudo planche push-ups
    - Split stretching
    - Super Abs workout
    - chin/hammer-ups

    Afternoon:
    - Pike push-ups
    - Planche prep workout
    - A little handstand exercise

    I don’t know if I’m doing the lean plank correctly, although I’ve been doing them for a while. I noticed that these exercises, combined by dips and pseudo planche push-ups, have enormously strengthen my Deltoids.



    I tried tuck hold instead of L-sit. I tried to do a transition, or evening swinging, to tuck planche.

    Comment


      Looking great, little improvment could be to have less space between the palm and the palms...

      Comment


        Looks like you're making great progress

        Comment


          Originally posted by HellYeah View Post
          Looking great, little improvment could be to have less space between the palm and the palms...
          Thank you! I would collapse in no time

          Originally posted by Amirsh View Post
          Looks like you're making great progress
          Many thanks! I’m giving myself a year or so. I read somewhere that it’d take up to 2 years to master planche. Also, tall persons will need extra work

          Comment


            Originally posted by Musical gym View Post

            Thank you! I would collapse in no time
            For me it was easier to train with my back to the wall...


            Many thanks! I’m giving myself a year or so. I read somewhere that it’d take up to 2 years to master planche. Also, tall persons will need extra work
            That's why I will not try planche... before I have all other calisthenic skills masterd...so... it might not happen... planche is freaking hard!

            Comment


              Originally posted by HellYeah View Post

              For me it was easier to train with my back to the wall...



              That's why I will not try planche... before I have all other calisthenic skills masterd...so... it might not happen... planche is freaking hard!
              I was afraid to try it with my back facing the tree, I can’t afford any injury now lol.

              I’m aware of the fact that Planche and sisters (levers) are hard, however, any calisthenic skill will require strong upper body, so you need to strengthen that part. please correct me if I’m mistaken

              Comment


                I’m in love with dips

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Musical gym View Post

                  I was afraid to try it with my back facing the tree, I can’t afford any injury now lol.

                  I’m aware of the fact that Planche and sisters (levers) are hard, however, any calisthenic skill will require strong upper body, so you need to strengthen that part. please correct me if I’m mistaken
                  It is defenitly a goal worth to achieve, but for me with 190cm height and not so healthy shoulders, it is on the "almost impossible list"...
                  Go for it... looks like you made good progress!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by HellYeah View Post

                    It is defenitly a goal worth to achieve, but for me with 190cm height and not so healthy shoulders, it is on the "almost impossible list"...
                    Go for it... looks like you made good progress!
                    Come on, you’ve always inspired me I'm 187, my shoulders were weak too. If I can do it, you doubtlessly can

                    Thank you my friend

                    Comment


                      But around 14kg less, than me...

                      ​​​​​I will see what I can do, someday...maybe... eventually...

                      inspiring...

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by HellYeah View Post
                        But around 14kg less, than me...

                        ​​​​​I will see what I can do, someday...maybe... eventually...

                        inspiring...
                        We shall motivate and encourage each other

                        Best of luck on our journeys

                        Comment


                          16/8 IF. My body needed food 😬
                          No sugar

                          Morning:
                          - Back exercises
                          - Abs wheel/roller
                          - Super Abs workout

                          Afternoon:
                          - Pull-ups
                          - Bodyrows
                          - Dips
                          - Diamond push-ups
                          - Hanging flutter kicks
                          - Tried to tuck planche

                          Comment


                            16/8 IF
                            No sugar / sweets / etc
                            Rest day - not because I’m tired, I just got lazy

                            Comment


                              16/8 IF. I broke it after I finished my workout routine. I felt hungry and powerless.
                              No sugar / sweets : etc

                              Morning:
                              - Pseudo planche push-ups
                              - Mobility exercises

                              Afternoon:
                              - Pike push-ups
                              - Planche prep workout
                              - Super Abs workout

                              Comment


                                Yesterday
                                - Pull-ups
                                - Bodyrows
                                - Dips
                                - Diamond push-ups
                                - 3km fast walk

                                Today
                                - Pseudo planche push-ups
                                - Planche prep workout
                                - Abs unlocked workout (lv 1)

                                Still without sweets, however, I had organic honey and no added sugar jam.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X