Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TheLibrarian´s Board

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by TheLibrarian View Post
    Time sucks - I need a TARDIS! But I have forgotten where I parked it ... If you see a blue box, just call:

    "0118 999 881 99 9119 7253" its the new and improved emergency service.

    I have at least four in my flat but unfortunately they're too much like the shrunken version in Flatline and I'm small but I've had no luck fitting inside yet One does have cookies in though so that's a good second best!

    Glad your heel is improving

    Comment


      Originally posted by wjs View Post
      I love IT Crowd references. Also, George R. R. Martin wrote 2016. Look at all the major deaths that occurred, and the political upheaval.
      oh yes, IT Crowd is awesome

      you know what? this happens really a lot, more often then you would think ... and I had a few already this morning


      Click image for larger version  Name:	1su4xx.jpg Views:	2 Size:	47.7 KB ID:	383739

      and always remember: when something is defect - check the label - it is propably made in Britain


      regarding GRRM: now that I think about it ... I think you are probably right ... but at least one political upheaval could have been prevented in the past, though


      Click image for larger version  Name:	funny.JPG Views:	1 Size:	70.0 KB ID:	383741



      Happy Friday wjs
      Attached Files

      Comment


        Originally posted by Zastria View Post

        I have at least four in my flat but unfortunately they're too much like the shrunken version in Flatline and I'm small but I've had no luck fitting inside yet One does have cookies in though so that's a good second best!

        Glad your heel is improving

        I take the one with the cookies until we solve the problem getting into the Flatline-version DEAL?

        Thanks I am glad as well - one step at a time, right?

        Comment


          Happy 100th page

          Comment


            Originally posted by BraesiA View Post
            Happy 100th page

            Wait ... ... OMG! ITS TRUE!

            Click image for larger version

Name:	1su85x.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	383778


            Comment


              I grab one before it's too late

              Comment




                Comment


                  Cake?!?!
                  Thanks!

                  Comment


                    Friday is indeed the best day - there is all you need, cake, coffee and some awesome bees! Enjoy your Friday Bees! And don´t worry, there will never be a shortage of cake in this thread! Take as much as you like:

                    Comment


                      Never got why it's called "Frei"-Tag although you probably don't have a free day than...
                      BUT CAKE!!!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by mixtape View Post
                        Never got why it's called "Frei"-Tag although you probably don't have a free day than...
                        BUT CAKE!!!

                        a free-day would be great and much appreciated on "Frei-Tag" - please, tell my boss But as a big philosopher Mike Jagger once said: "you can´t always get what you want" ... Therefore we just have to do some libations and have to worhip Frigg instead

                        ... aaaahhhh, forget about it, you are right! CCAAAKKKKEEEE CCCCCAAAAKKKKKEEEE

                        Comment


                          Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake! Best orang-utan buddy ever!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by TheLibrarian View Post
                            [/B] when something is defect - check the label - it is propably made in Britain
                            Oi!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by colinclean View Post

                              Oi!

                              It wasn´t me - I am not guilty ... it was him I quoted ...


                              Click image for larger version

Name:	1sub4j.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	383838

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by TheLibrarian View Post


                                It wasn´t me - I am not guilty ... it was him I quoted ...


                                Click image for larger version

Name:	1sub4j.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	383838
                                Well, he looks trustworthy. For a pyromaniac.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X