Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sore Today, Strong Tomorrow

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Action Day 70
    Tendon Strength, no levels, just pain. I actually gave myself permission to do these sets throughout the day, but got them done in one piece minus a few seconds of letting my left leg rest in sets one and two.

    Only twenty days left!!! And I'm super excited for tomorrow, kinda want to do it today

    Comment


      Originally posted by K e l l y View Post
      And I'm super excited for tomorrow, kinda want to do it today
      ... because you love jumping jacks?

      Comment


        Originally posted by Redline View Post
        ... because you love jumping jacks?
        I really do!!!

        Comment


          Oh. In other news (that's not really news because it should surprise no one) I'm a klutz. Yesterday, I tripped over a jack handle (that was holding up a one ton truck) and hit the ground, screwed up my left shoulder (feels like it needs to be popped back into socket) and skinned up the top of the foot that's already messed up. TODAY I slipped stepping into the shower and bruised the top of the OTHER foot I'm a mess...

          Comment


            Pain gainz

            Comment


              ooooooouuuuuuch!

              healing vibes

              Comment


                .... And a few anti-klutzness vibes for good measure.

                I can't promise the effect will last, though.

                Comment


                  I forbid you to leave your house - or better yet, your bed - unless you are dressed in a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man costume. For safety reasons. And my amusement.

                  Comment


                    Really, bubble wrap is just as effective. Altho... any soft costuming just extends the edges of the body, and klutzes tend to lack kinestetic sence to begin with... so if our edges are suddenly not where we think they should be..... even! more! crashes! /may or may not know this from experience

                    Comment


                      More crashes, but less impact

                      Comment


                        Yesterday was SOOO embarrassing. John's buddy from work stopped by with a friend of his before John got home. I tripped over that jack and that poor guy thought he was going to catch me and the LAST thing I wanted was to have him catch me, so I'm trying to fall anywhere but on him and the look on his face...

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by twinkletoes View Post
                          I forbid you to leave your house - or better yet, your bed - unless you are dressed in a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man costume. For safety reasons. And my amusement.
                          It'd have to be my bed, as one happened in the driveway, the other in the shower

                          Comment


                            Ouch, hope the scrapes do not last long!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by K e l l y View Post

                              It'd have to be my bed, as one happened in the driveway, the other in the shower
                              That sounds like an excellent excuse for a duvet day. Call into work and tell them you can't leave your bed because a raccoon won't let you!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Zastria View Post
                                That sounds like an excellent excuse for a duvet day. Call into work and tell them you can't leave your bed because a raccoon won't let you!
                                It also doesn't hurt that today is a holiday in the US. >.>

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X