What was it called...?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What was it called...?

    Now that we're all being encouraged to work from (and stay at) home, I'm looking to add some equipment (yeah, good luck finding it, I know).

    One thing I'm looking for is something I used to use in the gym a few years ago. It was a log-shaped tube about 1.2m long and about 15-20cm round with cutouts in it for you to lift it and came in various sizes from about 3kg up to a lot more.

    If anyone can remember the name of this... a virtual, socially-distanced hug will come your way.

    Thanks all!!

    OK, panic over. I just remembered what it's called... VIPR tubes