Age of Pandora, Chapter 40

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Age of Pandora, Chapter 40

    I'm not really sure where to post my question, this is the only place I could find where I could "Add".
    I'm in Age of Pandora, chapter 40. I can't proceed unless I have 10,000 scraps. I've done all the jobs and I only have 9,120 scraps. What did I miss?
    I can't go to the next chapter until I have 10,000 scraps. I see my workout getting behind.

    #2
    Hi skinson!

    I don't really know how to help you because I've never done that program.
    Summoning neilarey to come and rescue!
    Anyways, if you can't progress with Age of Pandora for now, seek another program that you can do in the meantime so you don't miss any workouts!

    Good luck!


    ~Rui

    Comment


      #3
      There are jobs in the agoras and in the fighting pits that will provide you those points...
      It takes time, but you can do it
      I generaly pooled two or three jobs together for two or three days, to mix the fun.

      Comment


        #4
        Hello skinson!

        If you are using the interactive version of the program, you can click on the map destinations you reach as you explore. Several places offer you to do various jobs for extra scraps - mostly the Agoras, where the jobs include extra travelling, and the Pits, where you can fight for scraps.

        The program is flexible, which means you can explore, fight, hunt and do jobs relatively freely before moving on to a new chapter. As soon as you have enough scraps to pay the 10,000 (or later if you like), you'll be able to move on.

        I hope this helps - don't hesitate if you have more questions.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Redline View Post
          Hello skinson!

          If you are using the interactive version of the program, you can click on the map destinations you reach as you explore. Several places offer you to do various jobs for extra scraps - mostly the Agoras, where the jobs include extra travelling, and the Pits, where you can fight for scraps.

          The program is flexible, which means you can explore, fight, hunt and do jobs relatively freely before moving on to a new chapter. As soon as you have enough scraps to pay the 10,000 (or later if you like), you'll be able to move on.

          I hope this helps - don't hesitate if you have more questions.

          I am using the interactive version, I think. I'm using the computer. I click on Launch from the main page. I enter Pandora, have a save file, click through the chapters, click on the jobs to collect payment, etc.
          I created a new profile to just go through and do ALL the jobs as I click through the chapters. I still come up short, I only have 9,120 scraps.
          Are you saying I can travel to any Agora and do any jobs that aren't quest related? I don't see how to do that. My map is only a jpg.
          Can you "walk" me through how to do that?

          Comment


            #6
            I'm on my phone right now, so screenshots and the like aren't possible yet, but there are 2 versions of the map. The jpg one, and an interactive one you can access by clicking on "map" when you are reading a chapter. It's at the top of the screen, next to "inventory". This is the version you can navigate freely.

            Comment


              #7
              Follow the steps and hints that Redline has gave you. If you aren't able to find the way to see the jobs and fights, let me show them if it helps.

              Comment


                #8
                I can't upload more than 5 pics per post, so I need a new one to add the creatures you can hunt or fish to get scraps (...don't forget to visit the market to buy things you'll need !!!!)






                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EDIT:
                Moderators: If this is a spoiler, feel free to delete images!!

                Comment


                  #9
                  I think there's no problem with your pictures, Cabriel. Thanks.

                  skinson, the "map" box you can click is right here:

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-11 Age Of Pandora by DAREBEE.png
Views:	133
Size:	300.5 KB
ID:	601947

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Redline View Post
                    I'm on my phone right now, so screenshots and the like aren't possible yet, but there are 2 versions of the map. The jpg one, and an interactive one you can access by clicking on "map" when you are reading a chapter. It's at the top of the screen, next to "inventory". This is the version you can navigate freely.
                    Oh my gosh!! I learned something new! Thank you so much!! I won't have to miss a day!

                    Thank you to everyone that answered me and helped me out. I really do appreciate it.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Cabriel View Post
                      I can't upload more than 5 pics per post, so I need a new one to add the creatures you can hunt or fish to get scraps (...don't forget to visit the market to buy things you'll need !!!!)






                      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EDIT:
                      Moderators: If this is a spoiler, feel free to delete images!!
                      Oh my!! Something to look forward to! LOL

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I just wanna say thanks! again. I went to an Agora and discovered a whole bunch of stuff!
                        Thank you all, you are amazing!
                        Have a beautiful day/night!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Visit the other agora, and the fighting pits too As I love fighting moves, the pits were a great way to get those points in my memory.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X