Popular Questions / Answered

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I can't find the reset button for Totals either. It's possible to uncheck everything manually, but that's pretty tedious.
    Maybe there's something I haven't seen... neilarey ?​​​​​​​

    Comment


      Originally posted by Redline View Post
      Hello lajsna!
      It means that for the meal plan to work as intended and give you more muscle than fat, your training sessions should last 45 minutes, or longer.
      Does that make more sense to you?
      Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was either that or that its somehow related to time of meal to time of workout.
      Now to be honest i dont see the importance of time, because from what i know you can do nice intense workouts in way less than 45 mins, and its much more important how you spend your time working out than actual time spent, but ok, i guess its just a general guideline, no?

      Comment


        I noticed that all the threads in the "News" section are locked...is that on purpose or a glitch?

        Comment


          I don't want to start a new thread; I would like to know the proper usage of "checking in" forum. Thank you

          Comment


            Musical gym it can be whatever you want, really Most people use it to track their progress, like a workout diary. Some people just use it to write about their daily life, to share their struggles, their ups and downs. Really, whatever you feel like

            Comment


              Originally posted by TheRaven View Post
              Musical gym it can be whatever you want, really Most people use it to track their progress, like a workout diary. Some people just use it to write about their daily life, to share their struggles, their ups and downs. Really, whatever you feel like
              Great! thank you so much! I like to follow the rules, that's why I asked.

              Comment


                Hi,

                There are some exercises that I don't know how they're properly done. If I look them up the internet, I get many variations. I usually check Darebee youtube channel first, if I don't find them, I look somewhere else. I'm asking because it's important to me knowing how to exactly do an exercise so I target the muscle(s) intended to be targeted. Could you please point to a library where I could find all exercises explained/illustrated.

                Thank you

                Comment


                  Check the video library. You can type part of the name in order to filter.
                  https://darebee.com/video.html#sort=...on&sortdir=asc

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Peterpan View Post
                    Check the video library. You can type part of the name in order to filter.
                    https://darebee.com/video.html#sort=...on&sortdir=asc
                    Exactly, I looked here and in YouTube, not all exercises are available. Some exercises might be clear and obvious, but some aren’t. For example, balance exercises in B&C, feet should be stick together or should be separated. Anyway, I’ll keep looking for the right ones. Obrigado

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Musical gym View Post
                      Exactly, I looked here and in YouTube, not all exercises are available. Some exercises might be clear and obvious, but some aren’t. For example, balance exercises in B&C, feet should be stick together or should be separated.
                      Yes, it's true that the video library doesn't include everything... yet.
                      Still, Musical gym, if you have any specific questions regarding some exercises, feel free to ask them in the Help Desk. We'll do our best to answer clearly.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Redline View Post
                        Yes, it's true that the video library doesn't include everything... yet.
                        Still, Musical gym, if you have any specific questions regarding some exercises, feel free to ask them in the Help Desk. We'll do our best to answer clearly.
                        Thank you, I appreciate your help so much!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X