Announcement

No announcement yet.

Kettlebell workout program

• Dxtra30
    Originally posted by HellYeah View Post
    Thank you!!
    Also Thank you Darebee team for putting this together! THANKS!

• HellYeah
    Dxtra30 Here it is:

• Dxtra30
    Has this been released yet since it's end of October? If so where can I find it? Thanks

• Pubaertus
    Originally posted by neilarey View Post
    I can confirm it is finally out of testing so we should have it up soon(ish).
    Awesome! My krav maga trainer suggested using kettlebells the other day and I was looking for a program. Love how you guys always seem to come up with something new just when I need it.

• KittyTeapot
    Dxtra30
    The Kettlebell Program is out of testing but the materials are still in the works. There is no title for it yet but we expect to have it ready for release Later in September, early October.
    From another thread about new program releases

• Dxtra30
    Originally posted by neilarey View Post
    I can confirm it is finally out of testing so we should have it up soon(ish).
    Has it been published now? If so could you please point me to it.. Thank you!

• neilarey
    I can confirm it is finally out of testing so we should have it up soon(ish).

• KittyTeapot
    Oh my gosh. I've just stumbled across this thread and I'm so excited. I have a kb which has just been gathering dust. Really looking forward to this

• Damer
    BravoLimaPoppa3 good news in that it is finished and ready to be published. It is in a queue a day or so behind the SEF workout that is coming up.

• BravoLimaPoppa3
    Originally posted by Warlock View Post
    So, is it live yet? Or is it spellbound by any chance? I'm looking to buy my sister kettlebells for her birthday. (She's been using my plates for kettlebell workouts from youtube).
    Nope. I'm kind of curious myself.
    Damer any word? I'd assume priorities had to shift.

• Warlock

• Dxtra30
    Originally posted by Damer View Post
    Dxtra30 we're about two weeks away from it going live.
    Awesome! Thanks for replying, appreciate it.
    Look forward to it

• Damer
    Dxtra30 we're about two weeks away from it going live.

• Dxtra30
    Originally posted by Damer View Post
    BravoLimaPoppa3 it's undergoing the final round of changes. Everything's slowed down a little due to the pressure of the pandemic which has made Darebee a lifeline for many people stuck indoors and has bumped up no-equipment workouts and programs versus ones where equipment is needed. But we are still getting there with it. Please bear with me just a little longer. And, stay safe.
    Sorry to ask was this completed already? It's been a while since I've been on the boards. Thanks!

• Dxtra30
    Originally posted by BravoLimaPoppa3 View Post
    That folks is how it's done.
    Clear, transparent and polite.
    ​​​​​​@damer - thank you! I appreciate the response and will continue to wait.
    And it's responses like that that will keep me around.
    Takes care and stay safe as well.
    I second this! Thanks so much for inquiring about this. Really looking forward to the K-Sculpt 30 day. Thank you Darebee Team for making this for all of us!