Announcement

No announcement yet.

Kettlebell workout program

• BravoLimaPoppa3
    That folks is how it's done.
    Clear, transparent and polite.
    ​​​​​​@damer - thank you! I appreciate the response and will continue to wait.
    And it's responses like that that will keep me around.
    Takes care and stay safe as well.

• Damer
    BravoLimaPoppa3 it's undergoing the final round of changes. Everything's slowed down a little due to the pressure of the pandemic which has made Darebee a lifeline for many people stuck indoors and has bumped up no-equipment workouts and programs versus ones where equipment is needed. But we are still getting there with it. Please bear with me just a little longer. And, stay safe.

• BravoLimaPoppa3
    Damer is it ready yet?
    ​​​​​

• Fremen
    Originally posted by Spud View Post
    Hi Guys, I am new to this so apologies has a 30 day workout created yet?
    No, we are waiting for it

• Spud
    Hi Guys, I am new to this so apologies has a 30 day workout created yet? I found the K-sculpt great and I am a advocate for using kettlebells (single or double). Thanks

• noname

• Dxtra30
    Originally posted by noname View Post

Welcome to the Hive! Yep, k-sculpt is great.
    Thank you!

• noname
    Originally posted by Dxtra30 View Post
    I'm new to the boards but I have been using Darbee workouts which are great. I def would vote 'for' the 30 day Kettlebell workout plan if there is one created.
    I really appreciate the K-Sculpt workout which I have been using.. Thank you!
    Welcome to the Hive! Yep, k-sculpt is great.

• Dxtra30
    I really appreciate the K-Sculpt workout which I have been using.. Thank you!

• spapas
    Hello! 1 more vote to the kb 30 day workout ! Thank you!

• klynnmc
    Just jumping on the thread - I'd love a kettlebell focused program

• Fremen

It's a really ingenious idea Andi64

• Andi64
    I do not have enough livingspace for a selection of kettlebells, so I thought about adjustable ones, but then I came up with this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	kettlerope2_cr.jpg Views:	0 Size:	150.0 KB ID:	658999
    Click image for larger version  Name:	kettlerope1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	160.7 KB ID:	659000

Kettlerope!

Could not find the DIY thread, so I post it here.
    That's just a 0.9 version, if I can get my hands on 30cm of old garden hose, I'll have a decent handle.
    Attached Files

• BravoLimaPoppa3
    Originally posted by DaphneBombini View Post
    I noticed that in the "stretches and abs" area of my Planet Fitness, they have kettlebells of various sizes. I've always wanted to try them, and Indian Clubs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_club ) , and other pip-pip tally-ho Edwardian style exercise that I see mentioned in Wodehouse.
    Well, there is the K-Sculpt workout here and here, and I can offer up two of my resources for kettlebells. Kettlebell Workouts and Best Kettlebell Exercises with animated illustrations.

For Indian Clubs, look for Indian Club Academy with Paul Taras Wolkowinski. He's got a Youtube channel with a lot of basics (and advanced stuff). But for just getting interested, I'll have to suggest Heroic Sport with their Pahlavandles (plastic handles you can attach to water (or sand, or gravel) filled soda bottles) and their videos. You may need to spend a few bucks, but it's cheaper than most Indian clubs, plus the videos are better quality than many of the other ones out there.

Good luck - it's an interesting journey.

• DaphneBombini