Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAREBEE Germany 2016

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    I was thinking more along the lines of stroking his pipe and smoking his beard. As you very well know, lpf and mkw
    But smoking the earth, stroking his pipe and roaming his beard also gives an interesting mental picture, especially what a beard would look like that you could actually roam...

    Comment


      #47
      If there are still places left, it would be great for me to join the party and meet darebee members personaly

      Comment


        #48
        I had to make some room in my agenda, but I'm very excited to announce that I'll be able to join That is, if there's any spaces left?!

        Comment


          #49
          ‚ÄčBrainbug96 and Mik3Br yes, there are still places left

          It's great to have both of you on board! I'll send you the info.

          Comment


            #50
            How many people are signed up so far?

            Comment


              #51
              We're currently 18 people at the meetup

              Comment


                #52
                How many are able to participate?

                Comment


                  #53
                  Ulli there are 20 spots in total

                  Comment


                    #54
                    I had to check with my buddy. I would like to participate together with him, if you still have 2 slots.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Awesome Ulli !

                      I would close the registration period now since we reached 20 participants, but 1 spot freed up again. So there is now 1 last spot for the meetup available

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by mkw View Post

                        lpf - video, or it didn't happen !
                        okay, let's just say it didn't happen... as my dancing skills, if there is no pogo dancing involved, are more like Jean-Claude van Damme in Karate Tiger 3 (Kickboxer) except for the split...

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by lpf View Post
                          okay, let's just say it didn't happen... as my dancing skills, if there is no pogo dancing involved, are more like Jean-Claude van Damme in Karate Tiger 3 (Kickboxer) except for the split...
                          My mind deleted everything except "Jean-Claude van Damme" and "split" from that sentence.... gonna watch Bloodsport now

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by twinkletoes View Post
                            My mind deleted everything except "Jean-Claude van Damme" and "split" from that sentence.... gonna watch Bloodsport now
                            I absolutely love how we start with the Carlton Dance and end up with JCvD's Bloodsport in the span of 20 posts - and I'm pretty sure that there are more bees agreeing with lpf and twinkletoes than bees who think "wait, where did Jean-Claude van Damme come from?!"

                            Gotta love the Hive and all the most excellent bees in it !

                            Edit: Oops. ... I need more coffee, obviously.
                            Last edited by mkw; February 23, 2016, 11:11 AM.

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by mkw View Post

                              I absolutely love how we start with the Carlton Dance and end up with JCvD's Bloodsport in the span of 20 posts - and I'm pretty sure that there are more bees agreeing with lpf and nappunkitty than bees who think "wait, where did Jean-Claude van Damme come from?!"

                              Gotta love the Hive and all the most excellent bees in it !

                              And the best thing is: neither has anything to do with the actual topic wrong kitty though

                              Comment


                                #60
                                This meeting is going to be so much fun

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X