Idea for a New Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea for a New Program

I just got done watching a new horror film and I noticed myself feeling a strong urge to workout. Ya know, so I would be a little harder for a supernatural monster to take down. Just in case.
    That got me thinking. How fun would it be to have a horror themed program? Maybe something to do in October so as to take full advantage of the spooky vibes. What do you think such a program would focus on? My ideas were: cardio (run!), flexibility and balance (don't trip in the dang woods), and strength (hold em off).

I agree! NR.com used to have some zombie themed workouts, and one for Van Helsen and one called The Bride (of Frankenstein), and DBee had one called Were Wolf. A program would be fun.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rdb45d2090db1f39db3dc731e1500e5e2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	336.0 KB ID:	800688

Click image for larger version  Name:	493a2e9868bbd871e871a309c7853739.jpg Views:	0 Size:	237.4 KB ID:	800689

Comment

Oh my God a monster hunting program
      This is an excellent idea

Comment

That's a cool idea! We have a 12 Days of Fit Christmas program that comes out each year in December, It would be fun to do something like that each October and since it would be a miniprogram, it could be themed around a different monster each year. I notice that the advent calendar and 12 Days of Fit Christmas are not the same year to year, and if the October program is similar, we can run away from and fight all sorts of creatures of the night.

I've partial to programs with fun thematic elements like Spellbound and Pandora.

Comment

There was a Darebee Halloween Special:

Comment

Originally posted by Andi64 View Post
            There was a Darebee Halloween Special:

Oh!! Neat!! Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Last year I devised my own Zombie triweek...
              https://darebee.com/hive/logs/645416...231#post692231
              It was fun.

Comment

Working...
              X