X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New day, New Challenges!!

Saturday 3/07/2021 (day 242/365). I'm FAIL but I'm so happy

Hi Darebees! Greetings from Spain.
    Bad day for me to fail a challenge, with less than 4 months to go. Sooner rather than later I was going to fall; but in this new challenge that I will restart, I will do everything in my power to complete the year, and who knows... if I do the 2 years. I would love to get the emblem of the 2 years, doing sport without skipping a single day, despite the circumstances, commitments, chores, do a minute or 4 hours, and even if people in my immediate environment did not like it.
    This past Friday (2/07/2021) I had to save day 241, by less than 40 minutes to get into the next day, doing only 4 exercises.
    The best exercise I did 8 months uninterrupted has been the 1-minute plank, being even sick. At least that exercise all day.

Anyway, back to reset the calendar.
    Sorry if these days I have not been so active in the hive, except to write down the exercises performed.
    This Sunday (4/07/2021) I'm not resting, even if I only do a 1-minute plank.
    The goal is the same, what doesn't change is my eagerness to beat that personal record I set, missing this date (3/07/2021).

Chimchar33 -
    242 days is already an amazing achievement in my book. I feel fortunate when I can exercise as many as 5 days in one week. Normal week is 3 and sometimes 0 as life and circumstances compete for exercise time. I have been working on two 30 day programs for 4 months...I am on day 26 of both and hope to add the badges this month. Congratulation on 264 - a fantastic achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by J_o_h_n View Post
      Chimchar33 -
      242 days is already an amazing achievement in my book. I feel fortunate when I can exercise as many as 5 days in one week. Normal week is 3 and sometimes 0 as life and circumstances compete for exercise time. I have been working on two 30 day programs for 4 months...I am on day 26 of both and hope to add the badges this month. Congratulation on 264 - a fantastic achievement.
      Thank you very much J_o_h_n, and best of luck in your career towards your goals. More reasons to move forward.

Comment

Working...
      X