Band workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Band workout

Would I be able to get some advice or chat to someone about low intensity arm toning workouts I am still trying on sites and havent had much luck and would like to start three day routines using my bands I keep reading pilates but no one can help send anything and if it's okay to privately message to talk about my struggles to help sort a plan for tomorrow to start

Hello Caity I might be able to help
    I'm a level 4 strength coach and have learning about health and fitness since I was 18 (I'm 28 now).

What style are your bands? Are they the ones with handles on each end or are they the giant circle ones?

Comment

5lb dumbbells and muscle control. Say your doing a alternating dumbbell curl, you don't just move the arms up and down for high reps but when one arm is curled you flex the bicep area muscles in that arm, the other arm you flex the triceps area muscles at the same time.

Comment

Kakarot I happen to desperately need advice!!! I have a medium resistance circular band. Even though I know basic moves, I don't know how to make a circuit. I want to have some muscle for running and boxing, but I prefer compound over isolation moves (but if expert advise otherwise, I will comply...)

Comment

GiorgosD I wouldn't call myself an expert but I'll try my best.
          Do you have Instagram? We can chat there. If not, send me a PM and I'll help to the best of my abilities.

Instagram: @adrianbrogan92

Comment

I can only get my hands on the stretchy fila three pack crappy ones I did try loop band thick but it hurt my spine issue so it's just the stretchy snap ones haha I keep doing everything slow everything I rest first move do three more sets always burn but nothing will ever tone these dam arms it's just a sting I have a low diet yet it suits Pilates but no one can send me pilates workouts everything I'm doing is already on Google

Comment

IV done 5kgs but with lower back damage it hurts and I had to even use other hand to just do a curl so I stick with bands not dumbells and can do all moves alot better then dumbells but with my food I suffer damage so I eat what I can I basically walk and use bands for three days I have protien yoghurt berries oatmeal with fruits I can't keep eating but yet I have seen lower workouts and low diets still tone I have all pilates foods but even Pilates sites care more that I'm disabled then sending routines I keep telling them this and it ends in go see a dietician go google I just want to know how many meals and a Pilates band workout but it's just dragged out and no help my routines four sets 15 reps row into bicep curl bicep into chest flies then shoulder raise front raises lat pulls tricep pulldown by side one arm over head side by ear pulldowns dips crunches which someone said to do then told me change it no don't change it keep your food no add more its just confusing I can't find anything on low intensity besides what I'm doing and then been told I need weightloss surgery for skin when im now skinny just want to tone

Comment

I did all the rep stuff went from 12 nothing did fifteen yeah sometimes okay did 20-25 massive burn everytime then told no stick to 15 works and burns every second workout nothing the next did not counting it worked but then dragged out didn't burn didn't do anything so back to 15 been told keep trying but then my 20 one burns to and im told that's hypertrophy just do 15 so im doing the same routine but 3 moves burn I then do 20 fast walk as everyone reckons I need that burn after then a slower one hr evening walk that's mon we'd Fri
                Tues Thurs sat Sun is fast morning hour walk slower one hr evening and abs but then told tredmill won't do anything for you

Comment

Working...
                X