The legend of the Darebee-Log-Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The legend of the Darebee-Log-Log

Alright you beutiful people, this will be a log dedicated to sports with, well, a log.

if your wondering how it came to this, here is the story so far:
    i had walked past some kind of building, wich had been cutting down some bits of the tree, for some reason or another. being rather frugal and seeing something heavy, i decided to come back after unpacking the groceries. It was to heavy to propperly lift (i suspect ~40, unevenly distributed) so i kicked it down the luckily empty streets. i dragged it into the yard, where it currently sits, as pulling it up 4 flights of stairs seemed like a bit much.

now, i will try to form some workouts around this, however, this is also the part where i need the help of you folk.
    Do you have any experience with doing sports with wooden logs?
    Any ideas or experience?
    please post them down below, or contact me directly. i will carve the names of the contributors of the best ideas into the Log.

insta: witchdoctorzod
    Discord: ScherlockShmerlockIRL2#7419
    Pics below.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen.

Comment

I could carve a lot of spoons with that sized log

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
        I could carve a lot of spoons with that sized log
        if you find a box with treebranch-sized dimensions ill gladly post it to you

Comment

You want to ask CaptainCanuck He's done things with/to logs.

Comment

The buff dudes have a bunch of log related stuff. I mostly use mine for chopping. A log like that could maybe be used for landmines as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainCanuck View Post
              The buff dudes have a bunch of log related stuff. I mostly use mine for chopping. A log like that could maybe be used for landmines as well.
              i wass planning on just using it like people use tires in gyms, but ill check out landmines aswell

Comment

Working...
              X