Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is THE programm that showed you results the fastest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is THE programm that showed you results the fastest?

as much as i love the variety darebee offers, i find it hard to find one thing and stay with it.
    So my question is, what programm or group of workouts has helped you gain muscle the fastest?

I noticed a huge difference from start to finish with the Spartan Trials program, but it wasn't "visible". The results were shown in the reps I could complete and my running capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by cjohnson.usmc View Post
      I noticed a huge difference from start to finish with the Spartan Trials program, but it wasn't "visible". The results were shown in the reps I could complete and my running capacity.
      Thanks a bunch! ill give it a try

Comment

I'll second everything cjohnson.usmc said. I noticed a big difference in strength between the beginning and end of Spartan Trials.

Comment

Not a muscle gainer, but I can think right now of four programs that had a huge impact on my body: Combat HIIT + Total Abs, Back & Core and Power Up.

Combat HIIT improved the way I perform combat movements, and combined with Total Abs, it helped a lot on flattening my stomach.

Back & Core improved my posture a whole lot.

Power Up made tendon strength exercises and cooldowns easier, and helped with my flexibility a bit. I'm not sure about gaining, as those aren't my goals, but perhaps Power Up can make you stronger.

Comment

Working...
          X