Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miawtthias
    replied
    I've been using Darebee for almost 5 years and I wish to use it again for the 5 next years. Donation completed.

Leave a comment:

• fosca
    replied
    In this thread, BongoFrog wrote: "I hope that once the emergency fund is filled people continue to donate, darebee relies on the donations so for anyone who can please still donate even if it's just $1".

I agree with this, of course, and was wondering if one plausible tool for that could be to display a progress bar not only for the emergency fund, but also for current and development.
    I know it's not entirely rational, but for me it was really nice to see that shortly after my donation, the percentage went up a little, and I guess other people felt the same. Maybe the same could work in non-emergency situations, as well.

Don't know who to tag in this, but Soloakel was tagged for the suggestions about bandwidth usage, so I hope this is okay, too.

Leave a comment:

• Nebulus
    replied
    Just saw the critical status on the front page and saw the post in the hive.
    Of course i'm in
    Donation is done, happy little kittens.

Leave a comment:

• Manuela
    replied
    Damer , got it, I'll make sure to make my donation in those days

Leave a comment:

• Damer
    replied
    Manuela thank you so much for asking and for thinking of supporting us. Usually the first two weeks in the month are the time when most of our largest costs come due.

Leave a comment:

• Manuela
    replied
    Damer neilarey : this year I have considered to do a small donation every month, for the massive use I'm doing of your work here. The question is: do you have a specific due time every month for payments, so that you prefer donations to come before the due date?

Leave a comment:

• Azula
    replied
    I go on hiatus to recharge and that's what I come back to? Critical?? *opens PayPal*
    Darebee is saving our lives daily, it's time we do the same for this community!

Leave a comment:

• GlenSiegel
    replied
    I try to donate $52.00 per year. This is such a great website it is one of my homepages.

Leave a comment:

• Damer
    replied
    tomwoj thank you for all this. Some of it we are considering already. Gratitude!

Leave a comment:

• Andi64
    replied
    I agree with . My reference was to the HTTP headers.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Please, please, please, whatever you do, don't use Cloudflare. It's a plague upon the internet and not at all what Darebee is or should be about, neilarey and Damer

Leave a comment:

• Andi64
    replied
    neilarey Damer have a look at the post above by tomwoj

Leave a comment:

• Io6
    replied
    Kicked some cash into the pot!

Leave a comment:

• Soloakel
    replied
    Teamwork

Leave a comment:

• Bromide
    replied
    Donated!
    Every penny counts and Darebee is certainly worth it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X