Most attractive muscle - a discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES but I prefer the athletic build to the "brick shit house" look.

Maki is 😳😍😳

Comment

Honestly I've found I'm really fond of muscular thighs. In women and men. That clean arch which intensifies when they're used... that's just awesome. And they're pleasant to touch, too.

Butt comes second, which is why I'm working on mine. It's currently at 0/10 and I'm trying to get it to at least a 4. My thighs can't be properly assessed yet, because they are very much covered in a layer of flab at the moment . That's gonna be fixed by May.

Comment

I'm a guy. I like women who have a great pelvic floor. A supple psoas doesn't hurt either.

Comment

Arkangka that means nothing to me 😐 though I have an idea why you like a woman with a good pelvic floor .

Comment

Originally posted by Kakarot View Post
            Arkangka that means nothing to me 😐 though I have an idea why you like a woman with a good pelvic floor .
            I'm not gonna train my pelvic floor until I've had my last child. Too strong a pelvic floor risks more injury during birth.

Comment

I find it really hard to pick one characteristic or more specifically body part I prefer, all in all I think healthy people are just a lot more attractive overall more so with the shrinking number of them.
              That said I find I tend to look at the calf region of women, the calf muscle speaks volumes on their activity levels and I don't mind slender or muscular calf muscles.

For dudes which I'm not attracted to, Just a healthy weight with some obvious training history makes them look better in my opinion, too many men that are strong/muscular neglect their body fat %

I think confidence is attractive but not egotistic a*sehole level.

Hoping I can achieve a lower bmi to become healthy looking

Comment

Originally posted by Noen View Post

I'm not gonna train my pelvic floor until I've had my last child. Too strong a pelvic floor risks more injury during birth.
                This is not completely true. Research (for example Mørkved 2014) has indicated that ''Pelvic floor muscle training both during pregnancy and after delivery can prevent and treat urinary incontinence''.
                (Agur et al, 2008; Morkved, 2007) : "strong pelvic floor muscles does not lengthen the second stage of labour"
                I do understand where you are coming from. Childbirth is definitely no easy feat and ''fighting back'' with a strong pelvic floor might increase the risk of damage during childbirth (data is conflicting right now). But maybe knowing the difference between contracting and releasing these muscles can help during childbirth.

I think a lot more research should be done in this regard, especially the post birth stage on restoring the pelvic floor as 35% of first time mothers experience incontinence afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Bromide View Post
                  can prevent and treat urinary incontinence
                  I'm nowhere near incontinent and trying to prevent it is not at all urgent when I can just recuperate after birth.

And while it doesn't lengthen the second stage, that says nothing about increased injury.

Keeping my pelvic floor at "strong enoug not to leak, but not that strong" is, as far as data suggests right now, my best course.

Comment

On a woman I will say legs and glutes on a man i will say traps and neck

Comment

In both of them, I find the abs defined pretty nice

Comment

I like strong legs. Not grossly proportioned, but strong and defined. I also like strong calves on women, as long as they fit the rest, and strong forearms on men.

Comment

I thought girls care a lot about upper body of boys but it's really interesting (and useful) to know that they have been keeping an eye on the lower body...
                          Although it's not a muscle, I find wide hips of girls really attractive, glutes and quads also make it look wider I think
                          Hips don't lie either, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by #BLADE View Post
                            I thought girls care a lot about upper body of boys but it's really interesting (and useful) to know that they have been keeping an eye on the lower body...
                            Although it's not a muscle, I find wide hips of girls really attractive, glutes and quads also make it look wider I think
                            Hips don't lie either, isn't it?
                            Honestly as long as there's no pooch the upper body is probably fine. But thin legs and a flat ass? Oh no. No no no. All my favourite things to touch would be missing.

Comment

Working...
                            X